iPhone Forum

General Discussion - The way to Make an ISO from a Blu-ray Disc?

kerryzeng - Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:55 pm
Post subject: The way to Make an ISO from a Blu-ray Disc?
"Been playing close to with Blu-ray lately and seen it really is achievable to produce an ISO from a Blu-ray disc. ISO file could be played with Daemon Resources on practically any Pc. Although I have no Blu-ray player, I think this can be an excellent approach to take pleasure in my Blu-ray collections. I want an excellent computer software to convert Blu-ray to ISO. Any recommendations? Through the way, would this end result in any loss of playback top quality? "
To produce ISO file from Blu-ray disc, you could try out Leawo Blu-ray Copy. This is a skilled device for copying Blu-ray and DVD to tough drive, disc, folder and ISO file and also 1: 1 disc clone Blu ray to Blu ray disc and DVD to DVD disc. Once you try out to copy Blu-ray to ISO, the file size adjustments, Relevantly, the top quality has modified to some extent.
Just before we start to convert Blu-ray to ISO file, you should ensure that you simply have a Blu-ray drive to examine your Blu-ray disc. It really is required device for Blu-ray copy and examine. Typical DVD drive can not Blu-ray disc material.
Step1. Add Blu ray to Blu ray Copy
Click the "Source" dropdown box and select your Blu-ray drive with all the disc previously inserted.
Step2. Set target
Click the "Target" dropdown box and select "Image File (*. ISO)". Then pick a area to preserve this ISO file
Step3. Copy settings
Pick Disc Sort, Copy Mode, and input your wanted Disc Label. "Disc Type" which includes BD, DVD-5, DVD-9, and so forth. and "Copy Mode" for Total, Principal, or Custom Movie material copy.
Step4. Rip Blu-ray to ISO
Click the huge "Start" button to begin to rip Blu ray to ISO. Thinking about for the huge size of Blu-ray material, the whole copy method could consume a whole lot of instances. Please wait patiently.