iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - Taylormade R11 Driver & Callaway Razr Hawk

Karensour - Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm
Post subject: Taylormade R11 Driver & Callaway Razr Hawk
Today, another industry has won that same place in my heart as I await the launch of the latest golf clubs each January.

The TaylorMade R11 Driver has an all-white top with a black face, the first color combo of its kind. TaylorMade says the color contrast makes it easier to align the club at address. The all-titanium 440cc club is unique because of three variables that can be adjusted with 48 different possible settings. The Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) allows a face-angle range from 2 degrees closed to 2 degrees open.

The Callaway RAZR Hawk Driver's face is milled to remove excess material from the prime hitting areas. The thin face provides greater distance. Callaway calls it Hyperbolic Face Technology. Given the carbon fiber's low density, weight could be redistributed to the outer edge of the club head to promote stability and forgiveness. The weight savings also permits the 460-cc club-the largest allowed-to be shaped for better aerodynamics.

Overall, I have hit the drivers at the range and love the sound, feel and distance. golf clearance For golfers concerned with accuracy, particularly those who favor the right side of the golf course more than they'd like, a draw-biased model is also available.
wts30286 - Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工