iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Taylormade RocketBallZ RBZ definitely worth a try

Scorpio1987 - Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:32 pm
Post subject: Taylormade RocketBallZ RBZ definitely worth a try
Since Purchasing Me A set of the Mizuno JPX 800 Pro Irons in March 2012, I have seen a big difference in my game. I have committed to practicing and playing several times a week. The clubs are so accurate and feel so soft you cant go wrong with this club.. I am playing to about a 20 handicap and i cant wait to get down to at least a 12-14 this year...The best thing to do is get fitted for a world class club and trust me you will enjoy your rounds of GOLF.

Ive really enjoyed the testing so far as its been very thorough and full of enthusiasm. Love seeing forum members get equipment to test and show their excitement. This looks to be one of the better groups of testers. TaylorMade should be very happy. Recently, TaylorMade Golf sent out 6 sets of the brand new Taylormade RocketBallz RBZ Irons to THP forum members and the equipment is arriving in their hands as we speak. It is their job to play the role of equipment tester and put the irons through the paces and update the readers accordingly with their thoughts. Follow along for another consumer based review and find out what regular golfers just like you think about this interesting piece of online golf clubs.

With a new line of drivers, The TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Driver boasts a larger appearance at address with a standard face height, while the Tour driver is mid-sized at address with a deeper face. The crown color also eliminates high-intensity “hot spots” caused by reflected sunlight that afflicts gloss-finish metalwoods. I tested the RBZ Fairway Wood with the stock Matrix Ozik stiff shaft. The fairway wood, along with the entire line of RBZ products, performed great. The RBZ Fairway Wood produced a mid to high launch ball flight. In fact, the RBZ felt effortless, produced straight shots while the ball jumps off the club face.
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:09 am
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀