iPhone Forum

General Discussion - View/Play MOV video files on Nook HD with HD quality

lydia622520 - Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:14 am
Post subject: View/Play MOV video files on Nook HD with HD quality
The Nook HD is Barnes & Noble’s latest 7-inch tablet and it's loaded with amazing features at an awesome price. The device features a custom 1440 x 900 resolution display, which B&N says is the sharpest available right now. It’s certainly the clearest we’ve seen yet. Text and video are super crisp.

I’m drop dead in love with the Nook HD, I think it’s the next tablet for me. But from the official website I find that Nook HD doesn't support QuickTime MOV video format. QuickTime is developed for Mac OS X and Windows, but not for Android system, so it is not an easy job to play QuickTime .mov file on Android devices. OK!...Well, I must find the best solution for converting Quicktime MOV movies to Nook HD compatible MP4 format for playback as I have lots of MOV video files stored in my macbook now.
Q:How to play QuickTime movies on Nook HD freely ?

A:Try Brorsoft MOV to Nook HD Converter for Mac.
This Mac MOV to Nook HD Converter is one of the best QuickTime video to Nook HD software that could help Mac users to convert MOV video to Nook HD compatible MP4 format and convert almost all popular video files like WMV, MKV, M4V, FLV, VOB, MPG, etc. to MP4 that Nook HD easy to handle.

Next, please download and install the Nook HD Video Converter for Mac then follow the step-by-step guide listed below to have free movie enjoyment on Nook HD.

Step 1: Launch the program and click "Add File" button to add your QuickTime MOV files on your Mac OS. Batch conversion supported and you can preview them after importing them to this Nook HD Mac Converter.

Step 2: Hit the Format bar and Select " Common Video” > " H.264 Video(*.mp4) " which is the optimal format for Nook HD. Enter the Profile Settings panel to customize the video/audio parameters for your 7” Nook HD. 1440*900 video size with 1500~2000kbps video bitrate is recommended.

Step 3: Tap the Convert button; it will start to convert QuickTime MOV to Nook HD MP4 on Mac OS X.

After the conversion process shows in 100%, get the resulted video from the output folder. Soon, you can easily transfer QuickTime files to Nook HD from your Mac via USB cable.

Tip:
If you get some Blu-ray, DVD and some other movie files like MKV, WMV, MTS, MOD, VOB, TiVo, etc to Nook HD, you’d better get Brorsoft iMedia Converter for Mac, which is one of the best all-in-one video convert program.

Related guides:
Fast convert WMV to Nook HD video format MP4
Play all HD MKV videos on Nook HD flawlessly
Get Nook HD hands-on reviews & movie playback tips
Watching DVD movies on Nook HD with full-screen playback
Convert 1080p videos to Nook HD with the best video/audio settings
The easy way to copy a Blu-ray movie to Nook HD
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:02 am
Post subject:
酒店S
酒店上班
酒店店家小姐