iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to convert iTunes M4V movies to Samsung Galaxy S III for

bobsmith2012 - Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 am
Post subject: How to convert iTunes M4V movies to Samsung Galaxy S III for
“Recently I get a Samsung Galaxy S III and it seems to be satisfying except that I was not able to put M4V movies to Galaxy S III purchased from iTunes. Please help! I do want to keep my iTunes movie collections on it since it is comfortable to enjoy movies on its rather large screen."

This is a common problem among those people who use Android phones like Galaxy S III and usually download movies from iTunes Store. Most of them cannot find an effective way to play iTunes M4V movies on Galaxy S III. This article is mainly to introduce a simple and quick solution to transferring iTunes M4V for Galaxy S3 playing.

As we know that all of the iTunes movies which have been purchased or rented are protected by DRM, and as a result, those movies can’t be directly transferred to other non-Apple devices or media players. So if you want to enjoy iTunes M4V movies on Galaxy S3, you must remove DRM protection first, and you need NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac - a top iTunes DRM Removal Tool.

NoteBurner M4V Converter Plus for Mac aims to help you get rid of DRM and convert M4V movies to Galaxy S3 compatible video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, and etc. Follow below step by step guide to convert iTunes M4V to Galaxy S III on Mac.

Step 1. Import movie resource.
Launch this top iTunes DRM M4V to Galaxy S III converter on Mac, and iTunes would automatically run soon after that. Click the add button and choose the M4V movies you want to convert from pop out library. Then press OK to fulfill the importing step.

Step 2. Choose output settings.
If you want to sync iTunes M4V to Galaxy S3, you are recommended choose Customized MP4 movie (*.mp4) from profile menu[and]change the video size and bitrate from advanced settings tab on the right side of the program. Recommended video size: 1280*720, bitrate: 1024k.

Step 3. Start DRM M4V to Galaxy S3 conversion on Mac.
After changing the settings, you can just click the convert button to start to transcode iTunes M4V to Galaxy S III MP4 video on Mac. This iTunes M4V to Galaxy S III converter requires iTunes play the movie in pause mode while converting, so do not close or operate the iTunes until the conversion finished. After the conversion, you can directly transfer the converted videos to Galaxy S3 for enjoying via USB cable.

Learn More: http://www.noteburner.com/drm-video-rental-mac/itunes-to-galaxy-s3.html
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:57 am
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部