iPhone Forum

General Discussion - WMV Movies Playback on Nook HD with Best Profile Settings

jacknjchn - Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:19 pm
Post subject: WMV Movies Playback on Nook HD with Best Profile Settings
From the moment I picked the new 7-inch Nook HD up, I was impressed by how comfortable and easy to grip it was. Instead of going with an entirely flat glass front screen like almost every tablet these days, Barnes & Noble has surrounded its screen with a pleasantly grippy plastic, which is supposed to make it easier to hold and cut down on unwanted fingerprints.The new tablet is not only easier to grip, it’s much nicer on your arms, weighing only 11.1 ounces (315 grams), much lighter than the Nexus 7 and Kindle Fire HD. The Nook HD also beats its competitors in pixel count with an impressive 1440 x 900 pixel screen, exceeding the 1280×800 pixel norm.

There is a problem I wanna get the definite answer, can Nook HD support my WMV movie files? This 7” Nook HD tablet can let me enjoy MP4, 3GP, WEBM, AVI movies; while, WMV is not Nook HD friendly video format. So how to make Nook HD playable WMV files?

By googling , I found the answer. Actually, if we own lots of WMV files , it is necessary to convert WMV to Nook HD supported video format MP4. Which we need is a professional third party video conversion software. One of the best video convert tool is Brorsoft WMV to Nook HD Converter. It combines the feature of WMV to Nook HD converter and WMV to Nook HD editor. With this powerful tool, we can convert WMV to Nook HD most compatible video format MP4 with fast conversion speed and original quality. Besides, it also allows us to edit the WMV movies by trimming, cropping, adjusting video effects, etc. to get the very wanted part and effects as we like.

Step-by-step guide on fast converting WMV to Nook HD video format MP4.

Step 1: Download and install Nook HD WMV converter. Click "Add File" button to add WMV files that you would like to convert.

Step 2: Click "Format" drop down list to select output format for Nook HD. You can select "Common Video > H.264 Video(*.mp4) as the output format.

Step 3: Go to Profile Settings panel to adjust the video size and bitrate for a better output video for Nook HD 7-inch tablet. 1440*900 video size with 1500~2000kbps video bitrate is all right.

Step 4: Hit convert button at the bottom of the Window to start conversion, we have already finished the whole process to encode WMV to Nook HD.

After the WMV to MP4 conversion, you can click “Open” to locate the converted MP4 video files. Connect your NOOK to a computer, and just copy them (drag-and-drop) to the appropriate NOOK folder without limitations. Afterwards, you can play WMV video on 7-inch Nook HD freely.

Tip:
This WMV to Nook HD Converter is also the best video convert program for you to convert MKV, FLV, VOB, TiVo, MTS, MPEG, MOD, etc to Nook HD. Get more info from Brorsoft Video Converter.

Related guides:
Play all HD MKV videos on Nook HD flawlessly
Get Nook HD hands-on reviews & movie playback tips
Watching DVD movies on Nook HD with full-screen playback
Get Kindle Fire HD full reviews and movie playback tips
Transfer AVI, MKV, MOV, TiVo, WMV, MTS, VOB to Nook Tablet
Convert 1080p videos to Nook HD with the best video/audio settings
Mac MOV to Nook HD Converter - Play Quicktime movies on Nook HD freely
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:58 am
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐