iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Playing 1080p/720p MKV on Nook HD with best settings

lydia622520 - Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 pm
Post subject: Playing 1080p/720p MKV on Nook HD with best settings
"I have got my new Nook HD 7 inch tablet, and I put a .mkv file on my SD card and the Nook HD tablet does not recognize it, is it possible to play some MKV files stored on my PC on Nook HD with subtitles?Any idea? Thanks in advance.

The specifications for the Nook HD indicate that it cannot supports MKV files. So if you want to transfer MKV files downloaded on-line on store from splendid TV shows or generated from a Blu-ray backup to Nook HD for enjoyment, you need to recode MKV to Nook HD playable format(e.g. h.264 .mp4) first with a third party video conversion tool. Here I recommended you to try Brorsoft MKV to Nook HD Converter, which is one of the best app for you to encode and convert your MKV videos to Nook HD friendly format like the most common and compatible MP4. Applying this video converting tool, you not only can get the definite output format, but also can freely adjust the video, audio parameters to get the video with the best quality on your 7” Nook HD for great entertainment.

Full Guide:
Play all HD MKV videos on Nook HD flawlessly by converting MKV movie files to Nook HD MP4 video.

1. Get the above recommended Nook HD video converter and install it on your computer, then launch it to load all of your HD MKV files to it.

2. Click the "Format" option and move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are both compatible with Nook HD 7-inch tablet.

3. Hit the Settings icon to modify the video, audio settings for your source MKV files. You’d better set the video size as 1440*900, and 1500fbs video bitrate will be proper.

4. Click the convert button under the preview window to start the video conversion immediately.

After the conversion, reach the output video via clicking the Open button. Afterwards, it’s easy for you to transfer and play 720p/1080P MKV on Nook HD flawlessly.

Related Guides:
Get Nook HD hands-on reviews & movie playback tips
Convert 1080p videos to Nook HD with the best video/audio settings
Fast convert WMV to Nook HD video format MP4
Play Quicktime MOV movies on Nook HD freely
How to Add/Put AVI files to PS Vita for playback
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:06 am
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店