iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Ways to Continue to keep Various Subtitles When Changing Dis

kerryzeng - Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:56 pm
Post subject: Ways to Continue to keep Various Subtitles When Changing Dis
"OK--I are actually applying XXX Blu-ray ripper to rip DVDs and several Blu-ray discs. But a short while ago I understood the ripper isn't going to in the position to protect various audios and subs in initial disc. That isn't going to matter consistently, however have to have some movies in Blu-ray disc and also have to maintain people various subtitles and music. Considering the fact that the ripper I've isn't going to do the job, probably I have to have to have a further one particular. You guys have any solutions? Make sure you enable thanks. "
You want to learn that not excessive video clip formats can hold various subs and audio within a file, MKV is definitely the most exceptional one particular. Ripping Blu-ray to video clip and continue to keep various subs & audios, try Bluray to MKV converter. It is a functional program to handle Blu-ray, DVD disc along with Blu-ray ISO to MKV file format, that's about 40% small compared to Blu-ray data files but identical top quality together with DVD. Furthermore, it is possible to preserve music, various subtitles as you want. In case you are interesting, check out tutorial down below:
1-Add Blu-ray data files directly into converter.
Put Blu-ray disk into disc drive. Run Bluray to MKV Converter, Just click "File" to "Load BD/DVD ROM", then your app will certainly insert all info with your disc.
2-Set for Output.
Pick entire disc info, and then Edit button will enlighten, just click on it, "Edit Disc" panel will certainly come out. Opt for music and subtitles in alternative, merely original Blu-ray disc embodied subtitles are generally optional.
Pick 1 profile in "Format". For extra options, just click "Settings" alongside, several basic parameters relating to audio tracks, video clip and also subtitle streams usually are variable, for example video/audio/subtitle codec, size, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate channels? -
3-Convert.
After above options, back to key user interface. Normally, within a disc, there are many not related portions. You can the disc data from the remaining side of the application. Pick 1 to preview, remember to note that preview window plays video clip merely with no audio tracks or perhaps subtitles.
Next check out people portions you want to protect, just click MKV button to start out ripping Blu-ray films to MKV documents.
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:25 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店