iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Titleist 910 D2 Driver in My Eye

Karensour - Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 pm
Post subject: Titleist 910 D2 Driver in My Eye
This Titleist 910 D2 Driver for sale is probably the most solid performing driver i have ever played.

The titleist 910 d2 driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 15% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control.

I recently went and got fitted for a driver and this out performed them all. R11 was spinning way to much and lost a lot of distance. Plus i'm not crazy about the look of it and the extreme upright lie angle.

High performance weighting and a sloped, ultra-thin crown design increases stability and creates a low and deep center of gravity for medium/high launch with medium/low spin. This driver has a higher launch and spin that the Titleist D3. discount golf clubs online I was hitting the D3 the farthest but the launch angle was only about 10 degrees so i went with the D2 because it was more consistant and forgiving.

An interchangeable shaft connection and rear weight screw provide enhanced fitting options and the full pear-shaped profile has a a rich black, PVD and paint finish that instills confidence at the address. This driver has been acoustically engineered for a hot, solid sound and feel and will be the star of the course!
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店