iPhone Forum

iPod - edit Canon C300 MXF footage in Avid MC on Mac

Vincent121 - Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:19 pm
Post subject: edit Canon C300 MXF footage in Avid MC on Mac
How to edit Canon C300 MXF footage in Avid MC on Mac Mountain Lion

Summary:Follow this article to know how to load/edit Canon C300 footage to Avid Media Composer on your Mac.

"I have footage shot on the Canon EOS C300. i have downloaded the AMA plug in but am still unable to play any clip. It appears in the bin, but error message says unable to play. I have noticed other posts regarding this issue, but none seem to have been resolved. Any clues."

This question is asked by a C300 user, in the forum, many people got problems when they want to edit C300 MXF footages in Avid MC. The most reason of the problem is that the C300 video codec is not supported by AMC, so if you want to get yourself out of the trouble and meet no problem while importing Canon MXF to Avid MC, you have to find a professional and powerful MXF to Avid DNxHD converter, applying which you can convert and deinterlace Canon C300 1080i MXF to DNxHD, the compatible video format for Avid MC, on Mac OS X without any video and audio problem, thus your Mac and Avid Media Composer can recognize your C300 footages.

To solve your problems, I recommend the Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac to you. It is great in transcoding Canon C300 MXF to DNxHD (MOV) with orginal quality. Besides, it is designed with some useful editing features, including deinterlacing 1080i files, cropping black sides, combining MXF clips into one for easy editing, adding text/video/image watermark to your recordings, etc. Follow the listed guide on MXF to Avid DNxHD conversion, and you can put your MXF footages in Avid MC without any importing problem.

Step 1: Get Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, launch it to add your Canon C300 MXF files;

Step 2: Click on “ Format” and you will get a dropdown menu , then move you pointer to Avid Media Composer > Avid DNxHD(*.mov).

Step 3: Adjust codec, bitrate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in the interface in Profile Settings by clicking Settings on the main interface according to your needs to optimize the output file quality. If you have no special requirement, the step can be skipped.

When the Canon C300 MXF to DNxHD conversion process with MXF to Avid Converter is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for Avid Media Composer by clicking on “import” button effortlessly.

Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac is a powerful software which is also good at transferring MXF footages from CanonC300 to Final Cut Pro, including FCP 6/7 and FCP X, FCE, iMovie, Sony Vegas and Adobe Premiere, etc. You can change your Mac editing softwares without worries about the incomaptibility problem with MXF and your editing software.

Related Reading:

Canon MXF to Avid DNxHD with Avid MXF Converter for Mac

MXF to Avid Converter allows You to Convert 1080p HD MXF for Avid Editing

How to get Avid Media Composer working with AVCHD MTS footage?
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:38 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店