iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - Mizuno MP 68 Iron Set with Steel Shafts Review

Karensour - Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm
Post subject: Mizuno MP 68 Iron Set with Steel Shafts Review
I purchased the MP68's about a year ago or so. I tried every Mizuno iron and my 6 iron before buying the MP68's.

Strange part is I almost didn't even try the Mizuno MP-68 because it is a blade design. I figured I wasn't a skilled enough player to be able to hit them well. To my surprise the MPwas the iron I hit the best of all of them including my own iron. After playing with them for over a year I can say they are a tremendous iron.

The innovative 3D muscle of the MP-68 Irons is the result of extensive computer optimization to deliver the ideal CG location that is lower and more face-centered, providing a penetrating and workable ball flight for complete shot control. It also have a Tour Confirmed sole shape that ensures the appropriate amount of turf interaction for pure ball striking.

I swung slow and tried to make good contact at first. Each shot felt pure with wonderful feedback. I then hammered a few and watched the ball jump off my club with excitement. Some shots were so pure I questioned if a ball was even on the ground.

I love my Mizuno's. By far this Mizuno MP-68 Irons are the best set of irons I ever owned. Don't be intimindated by the fact that tey are blades. Try them. You will be pleased.
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 am
Post subject:
星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢
獅子座2013年星座運勢
處女座2013年星座運勢
天秤座2013年星座運勢
天蠍座2013年星座運勢