iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - Taylormade R11s Drivers' key is "S"

Scorpio1987 - Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 pm
Post subject: Taylormade R11s Drivers' key is "S"
The Taylormade R11s Driver is a golfer's dream come true; it's the realization of every ounce of innovation, adjustability, and performance we could package in a bigger, more aerodynamic, white clubhead," said Sean Toulon, executive vice president. "It would have been easy for our product creation team to rest on the laurels of the original R11 driver, the most successful product we've ever created. Instead, we're delivering golfers yet another significant advancement in adjustability and performance. And, with the proper fitting, we know golfers of all skill levels will be longer and straighter off the tee.

For the past two months I have put a R11s Driver through the paces, both at the range and through a dozen or so rounds on the course. The company that scored major marketing and visibility points for its shift to white driver heads that are all the identifiable in the hands of the pros on TV, I entered the review skeptical. As much as I'd dismissed some of the success as a biproduct of marketing minds, rather than tech geeks. But my opinion was quickly swayed.

My primary gripe with the Taylormade R11s Driver is in my ability to swing it consistently. I chalk this up to its slightly longer length, which promotes distance but can rob you of the ability to control it. I found that my primary miss was a high, weak push or an uncharacteristic 60-yard slice. When I caught it on the screws, the Taylormade R11s was the longest, most pure driver I've hit, hands down. But when I missed one, I really missed.
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:33 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店