iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Guide about Burning Videos to DVD Simply

kerryzeng - Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:46 pm
Post subject: Guide about Burning Videos to DVD Simply
Summertime will almost certainly over. Did you have a very summer season vacation? This summer I took a tour for about 15 days. And I Also have taped some excursion video clips. I am going to make them into a DVD. The following is my making procedure.
I will be using DVD creator which is a third party applications in making personalized DVDs. The built-in DVD Maker in Windows has format limitation. Some uncommon formats usually are not supported, like MKV. Which is way I got myself a pro DVD creator software.
Below are detailed burning processes, take an example to burning MKV to DVD:
Step1-Add MKV files to DVD creator.
a. Simply click Add button b. Check "File" to add video files or video folder. c. straight drag and drop MKV files to Leawo MKV to DVD converter.
Step2-Edit Output
Simply click Edit button to edit videos: Trim, Crop, Effect and also Watermark.
a. Trim videos. Drag slider beneath the preview screen to set start and end time. Or perhaps put in the certain starting and also ending time to find the part need changing.
b. Crop video. It enables you leave out needless part inside the frame.
c. Effect setting. Which you could set brightness, saturation and also contrast.
d. Watermark: Add textual or perhaps image logo for your output.
Step3-Set DVD Options
Simply click Burning icon to set DVD related setting. Make a choice theme from preset options or customize your own personal templates.
Step4-Burn MKV to DVD
Here is the key step.
-Please elect to "Burn to" DVD folder
-optional to generate image files
-Video Settings: choose right TV Standard as your location. Then set Disc Type and also Video Quality.
-Click "Start" to start with to burn MKV to DVD.
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:31 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店