iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - Olympus E-PL1 to ProRes-Edit Olympus E-PL1 720P video in FCP

Vincent121 - Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm
Post subject: Olympus E-PL1 to ProRes-Edit Olympus E-PL1 720P video in FCP
Olympus E-PL1 to ProRes-Edit Olympus E-PL1 720P video in FCP

Keywords:Olympus E-PL1 to FCP,Olympus E-PL1 to ProRes,Olympus AVI to ProRes,Olympus E-PL1 to FCP X,Olympus Video Converter

Summary:In this article, you will get to know the easy way to "How to import Olympus E-PL1 AVI to Final Cut Pro 7/X for editing on Mac, first transcode Olympus E-PL1 720P AVI to ProRes 422 MOV for FCP 7/X.

"I got an Olympus E-PL1 camera from my friendship, and I have recorded some HD videos when I travel. I want to edit the footages in FCP, how do I adjust my easy setup before importing from my Olympus E-PL1 camera? The manual says it's a HD(720p)camera, but I can't find a good setting. The movies look good in the viewer but blurry and bad after exporting."

Many users find that the footage itself looks great, problem is editing a sequence in FCP. FCP only works in specific formats and video resolutions. The material from this camera has to be converted to one of those. You can probably use AVI to ProRes 422 converter to do that. What you convert it to depends on the exact specifications of your original media.

FCP X best supported video format on Mac Mountain Lion 10.8 is Apple ProRes 422 codec MOV format, so FCP X doesn't support Olympus E-PL1 AVI footages well. The best method to solve this problem is to convert Olympus E-PL1 AVI to ProRes for editing in Final Cut Pro X, you can follow the steps below to transcode E-PL1 AVI to FCP X for editing.

1.Download Pavtube HD Video Converter for Mac - The professional Mac Video Converter for Olympus can help you convert Olympus E-PL1 AVI files to ProRes 422 MOV format for Final Cut Pro(include FCP 6/7, FCP X), more output formats are also supported.

2.Install and launch this Olympus E-PL1 to FCP Converter. Import Olympus E-PL1 footage to the converter.

3. Set the best video format for editing Olympus E-PL1 videos in FCP 7/X.

Click "format" bar to choose the output format. Click and choose "Final Cut Pro -> Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov)".

4.You can click "settings" to customize the output parameters, adjust the resolution, bitrate as you want.

5.Click convert button to start.

Now the steps are finished, you just need to wait for some time. Convert E-PL1 AVI video to Apple ProRes is the best method for you to edit the footages in Final Cut Pro. With this Olympus E-PL1 to ProRes Converter, you can easily change Olympus E-PL1 files to FCP X compatible format for editing, this software runs fast.

Olympus Related posts:

FAQ - Import Olympus E-PL1 to iMovie and FCE

Import Olympus AVCHD/AVI to FCP 7/X

Olympus E-PL1 footage to Avid Media Composer workflow
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:47 am
Post subject:
星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢