iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How Could I Cut Out Videos via Blu-ray Movies?

kerryzeng - Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:54 pm
Post subject: How Could I Cut Out Videos via Blu-ray Movies?
"I employ a Blu-ray flick, and i also need some segments on it. I have to be capable of cut out a few videos and also particular sound from the Blu-ray disc. I've Blu-ray drive and a Blu-ray copy software that simply supports to copy Blu-ray to computer 1: 1. I must change the videos in to MP4 format for editing also. Are you able to take out the parts I am interested in without having decreasing quality? "
Hey, guy, it is simple to acquire some segments from a Blu-ray disc since you have got Blu-ray drive. One more thing you need can be a Blu-ray ripper program that can assist one to rip movies as well as audios on Blu-ray disc to varied video/audio formats. Additionally, the built-in editor in the application lets you crop clips from disc. Here is a information regarding how to rip Blu ray with Blu-ray ripper software.
Step1. Import Blu ray film to Blu ray Ripper
Download, install as well as run Blu ray Ripper, and click on "Load BD" to import Blu ray source to Blu ray Ripper. Player may be built in this program that enables previewing the imported files simply by dual pressing the file.
Step2. In Profile, click the drop down box of "Profile" to choose a preferred one out of numerous personalized output formats.
Step3. Edit (Optional)
Editing function is also provided for increasing the video effect. Four modify functions are offered: Trim, Crop, Effect and also Watermark.
Step4. Configurations
It is possible to alter the parameters to satisfy your gadgets specifically in configurations switch: codec, quality, video size, bit rate, aspect ratio, frame rate, and so on.
Step5. Rip Blu ray DVD
After all above measures have been done, you can revisit the home software and click on the big button "Convert" to start to rip Blu ray to computer. After conversion, you can enjoy Blu ray on your computer or cellular devices anytime you need.
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:37 am
Post subject:
星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢
獅子座2013年星座運勢
處女座2013年星座運勢
天秤座2013年星座運勢
天蠍座2013年星座運勢