iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Is it possible to Merge VOB files into 1 file?

lindairion - Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:11 pm
Post subject: Is it possible to Merge VOB files into 1 file?
"Any freeware out there that will trim a few minutes from the beginning of a VOB (DVD) file? Some programs recorded from TV to a stand-alone DVD recorder often get some "unwanted" promos, ads, etc. and I'd like to get rid of this before making a final copy."

"How can I trim and convert DVD/VOB files? I want to know about any free software that not only lets me view by chapter and title, but also supports vob files and leaves no watermark result."

As an easy vob editor software, iOrgsoft Video Editor can provide following editing functions: Merge VOB files. With this vob video editor ,you can merge smaller VOB files to a long folder with no quality loss.Adjust effect such as contrast, saturation, brightness and add special effect to VOB files.

Step 1: Free download and install it

Step 2: Load VOB files to the Editor

Hit Add video icon to load VOB files. You can edit vob files now.

edit vob files: Click Setting button, here you can adjust effect such as color, special effect by clicking Video and Effect, and crop VOB files at will, set audio in and out.

Crop VOB files: you can crop VOB files just like cut screen to edit .vob files on computer.

Step 3: Save VOB files

After finish editing vob files, click Save and publish button to save VOB files. You need to choose output format from the Profile option and set an output path to save the converted file,then click Next button to convert VOB files.
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:17 pm
Post subject:
牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理