iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to rip Blu-ray movies for New iPad with file size around

tutubebe99 - Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am
Post subject: How to rip Blu-ray movies for New iPad with file size around
How to rip Blu-ray movies for New iPad with file size around 2GB and frame rate 24fps

Summary:
Some users have individual needs to save storage space or get the video quality they want, when they rip Blu-ray movies for iPad 3. Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is just the one that can meet people's needs. Here the article will talk about how to convert Blu-ray movies for New iPad with file size around 2GB and frame rate 24fps.

When users put Blu-ray movies on iPad 3, some of them have individual needs to save storage space or get the video quality they want. Below is a question asked by a friend.
"I will have a journey soon and want to get some of by blu-ray disks on ipad for the flight. Here's my question:
how do I rip a blu-ray to my iPad and keep the file size around 2GB? I’d like to set frame rate at 24fps or original. Is there any blu-ray ripper app let me do so? Thanks
ps. i have an ipad 3".

As you see, to solve his problem, we need an almighty Blu-ray Ripper. Which can rip and transfer Blu-ray movies to new iPad with file size around 2GB and frame rate 24fps.Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper is just the one you are looking for.
For this question, we need to solve three problems, first, rip and convert the Blu-ray. Second, keep file size around 2GB. Third, set frame rate at 24fps. Now, i will use Pavtube Blu-ray to iPad 3 converter to show you how to make it.

First of all, you should download and install this new iPad 3 Blu-ray Ripper on your computer. After launched it, import your Blu-ray movies into it. As far as i know, it supports importing Blu-ray/DVD disc, Blu-ray/DVD folder, Blu-ray/DVD ISO image and more.

The most important step is selecting output for iPad 3. This tool is designed rather user-friendly. There are many iPad presets in "iPad" category. As follows:

How to keep the file size around 2GB?

Actually, the output file size mainly depends on the output format you choose for iPad 3. Generally, higher quality with bigger size, as you see, if you choose Full HD preset as output, certainly, the video size must be over 2GB. Is there any solution for us not only keep file size around 2GB, but also keep the movie with high quality? With the " Split " function of this Blu-ray Ripper, you can easily make it. Here is how to do it.

To start splitting, check the file that you want to split, then choose the option “Split selected task”.

When the Video Split window pops up, tick off Enable > Split file size (MB), and either enter the desired maximum size of each file chunk or choose an appropriate size from the available drop down option. In the case I entered 2000 MB for each chunk of file. 2GB is equal to 2048 MB, so if you want your file size less than 2GB, just enter/choose the maximum size under 2048 MB.

How to set frame rate at 24fps or original?

By clicking "Settings", you are allowed to custom the video quality. As follows:

Finally, just start converting Blu-ray to iPad 3. Hope the best software to convert bluray for ipad3 with file size around 2GB and frame rate 24fps
can solve your problem.

Now, you can get this Blu-ray Ripper for new iPad with 20% discount during Pavtube 2012 Summer Sale.

20% off Blu-ray ripper:ripping Blu-ray DVDs to iPad 3 1080p video

20% off Blu-ray Ripper for Mac:Blu-ray movies to 1080p video for the new iPad 3 on Mac

20% off DVD Ripper:DVD ISO to iPad 3 ripping

20% off DVD Ripper:Watch 720p DVD Video on the new iPad 3

20% off blu-ray ripper: AirPlay Mirroring to Stream iPad Movies to HDTV
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:22 pm
Post subject:
首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館