iPhone Forum

General Discussion - MXF to Avid-Import MXF files to Avid natively editing

Vincent121 - Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 pm
Post subject: MXF to Avid-Import MXF files to Avid natively editing
MXF to Avid-Import MXF files to Avid natively editing
Convert Canon MXF to XDCAM codec MOV for Avid Media Composer natively editing

Tag: Canon MXF files to Avid natively,edit MXF files in Avid on Mac,natively editing Canon MXF files

Summary: This guide shows the best way to convert Canon MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format for Avid natively editing.

"I have several hours of footage from Canon XF camcorders that record MXF video files. The files are 29,97fps. I would like to conform these to 25fps to edit in a 25fps project. (Avid), and I want to edit Canon MXF files natively in Avid on Mac, what video codec should I use? Can you recommend some software which can do MXF to Avid conversion natively?"

As I know, there are few software which can support both MXF files and Avid software, but you may try Pavtube MXF Converter for Mac, I have use this tools for several months, in order to rewrap Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer on Mac, the best way is to change the video codec or format which perfectly supported by Avid software, so you need a Mac MXF converter which can convert Canon MXF files natively.

Pavtube Mac MXF converter can deal nearly all kinds of MXF videos, it can convert Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer on Mac, that is to convert MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format, and then you can edit Canon MXF files natively in Avid.

Just take a look at the brief guide below.

1. Download Pavtube Mac MXF to Avid converter, follow the prompts to install the program.

Tip: If you are Windows users, click MXF to Avid Converter allows You to Convert 1080p HD MXF for Avid Editing.

2. Run this program. Click "Add" to load Canon MXF video files or directly drag the files into file list.

3. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> XDCAM EX 1080P24 (*.mov), this format is best for Avid native editing.

4. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.

5. Click "Convert" to start convert Canon MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format for Avid natively editing.

Tip 1. Pavtube Mac MXF to Avid converter can help you to convert Canon MXF video to Avid Media Composer natively for editing. There are more guides on Pavtube Canon column and MXF to Mac column, you can read them.

Tip 2. Good news! Pavtube Studio is offering 2012 Summer Lowest Promotion - 20% OFF Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter (Windows and Mac), which means you can save up to 20% on the excellent MTS video compressor and converter tool!
dexter - Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Post subject:
Sign up for Netflix,Elizabeth Arden Coupon Codes the best movie rental club: Earn 2,500 Bonus Delta Miles after you pay one monthly fee about $8 (you may cancel the Netflix membership at the second month).
Nordstrom Coupon Codes British Airways Visa Signature Card - Up To 100,000 Bonus Miles
Up To 100,000 Bonus Avios PointsInstitution:Chase
Super Hot! philosophy Coupon Codes Chase has British Airways Visa Signature Card - Up To 100,000 bonus Avios Points (just means miles or points).
ivy00135 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:14 pm
Post subject:
鴨肉珍
大溝頂阿囉哈滷味
阿英排骨飯
高雄北港蔡米糕
郭家肉粽
高雄酒店經紀
吳寶春麵包店
老莊豆漿店
逐鹿炭火燒肉打狗店
大牛牛肉麵