iPhone Forum

AT&T Carrier - Good Test To Ping K15 Driver

heye482 - Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:50 am
Post subject: Good Test To Ping K15 Driver
Did the Mr Ping Man bring you a dream? Check it out.

PING is known for utilitarian, workman-like equipment and the ping k15 driver is no exception.

Basic, clean, if not boring looks are what you first notice with this club however after you spend time with k15 driver those clean lines begin to grow on you.Instead of‘boring'you’re now thinking it’s‘clean’. Where you may have once thought ‘plain’you’re now thinking‘simple.’

PING’s latest technological goodie is called SF Tec. SF Tec concentrates approximately 10% of head mass toward the heel which helps square the face of consistently straight tee shots. A large 460cc head significantly increases MOI.

The wholesale k15 driver promotes a nice and easy swing which helps utilize the full capacity of the SF Tec technology. It’s designed to help square the club at impact and you know what? The cheap k15 driver does. I found myself hitting straighter drives and even found myself hitting some great draws which is completely against my natural fade ball flight.

After hitting and struggling a bit with this past year’s G15 driver, I was skeptical about testing this offering. Combine that apprehension with my love for smaller driver head profiles and you could accuse me of not having an open mind for this particular club test.

For more wholesale golf clubs, check here.
dexter - Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 pm
Post subject:
ShoeMall.com offers Buy one,Clinique Coupon Codes get one 50% off Event plus Free Shipping after applying coupon code BOGO. Valid thru .6pm Coupon Codes kate spade Final Sale: Up To 50% OFF Select Styles + Free Shipping
Up To 50% OFF + Free ShippingStore:kate spadeExpires:Soon
Coupon Codes
kate Lenovo Coupon Codes spade has Final Sale: Up To 50% OFF Select Styles with free shipping.
GRAND STREET MELINDA $278 (was $398)
GRAND STREET GABRIEL $334 (was $478)
IRVING PLACE NADINE $369 (was $528)
MOTT STREET FISHER $159 (was $345)
COBBLE HILL KORI $239 (was $478)
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:26 pm
Post subject:
383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)