iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Does anyone know how to join two WMV files?

lindairion - Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:33 pm
Post subject: Does anyone know how to join two WMV files?
Why can't I merge wmv files? I've been searching for a free download that will merge wmv files. I'm interested in a simple merging of files where the output file size does not exceed the sum of the input files. I was able to find a free software download that can merge flv files in this way, but all the wmv mergers result in a greatly increased file size and likely reduced image quality to boot. Can anyone recommend a free software download that can just do a simple merging of wmv files?

Does anyone know how to join two WMV files? I wanted to download this video, but it was so large that it was split up into two 'files'. the first one is called 'code02.wmv.001' and the second one is 'code02.wmv.002'. separately they are unplayable. does anyone know how to merge them together so the video can be played?

But how do you do when you want to edit wmv movies for example, to crop something you do not like in the movies, to clip the part you do not need, or to add something personalized to the movie? Here I would love to share a wmv editor with you.

iOrgsoft wmv video editoris an easy yet efficient software to edit .wmv files. It enables you to clip, crop, merge videos, add text, image, background music, how to edit wmv.

Free download the WMV Editor, this guide will show you how to edit wmv files.

How to edit WMV files with WMV Video Editor

Step 1 : Add WMV files.

Click Add Videos to add WMV file and then drag them to the timeline below, click it and preview it on the right window, now you can edit WMV files.

Step 2: editing wmv files.

Clip video. Click the Scissors when preview the current video.

Step 3: Save WMV files. After finish editing, hit Save and publish to set output format,output path, resolution, encoder, and so on, then click Next to save the edited WMV files
dexter - Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:28 am
Post subject:
Amazon Memorial Day Sale: Online Coupons Up to 60% OFF Shoes and Accessories, Up to 75% OFF Clothing
Jockey Life Boxer Brief - 3 Pack $8.99
$8.99 was $22.99 60% OFFStore:eBayExpires:Soon
Free Shipping Discount Coupons
eBay has Jockey Life Boxer Brief - 3 Pack for $8.99 with free shipping.
Levis is offering Flash Sale: 30% OFF Sitewide + Free Shipping on Orders $75 after applying coupon code FLASH5. Valid 12 - 5 PM ET on 3/26.
Promotional Codes
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:28 pm
Post subject:
383酒店
依林酒店
金璁酒店
凱渥酒店
金湯池酒店(首席)
皇家翡翠酒店
君悅酒店
金將酒店
高盛酒店(鴻海)