iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Purchase Mizuno MX-1000 Irons without hesitation

Karensour - Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:45 pm
Post subject: Purchase Mizuno MX-1000 Irons without hesitation
At first, I want to say I like the Mizuno MX-1000 Irons, first is as its shape, they look like powerful, I like the feeling. So at first time I saw them, I bought them, without hesitation. As long as I like, I will buy it for myself. I am a peoson enjoy my life. These irons are suitable for golfers who are looking for Max Game-Improvement Irons. Mizuno MX 300 Irons MX-1000 irons have an extremely high COR and MOI for max distance and forgiveness. We plasma weld the maraging steel face to a hollow, stainless steel body to produce our longest, most player-friendly iron.

Among the top iron models in its group, the wide sole works well from rough and doesn't dig, even on steeper swings, above-average forgiveness and distance, short irons fly straight as a string and are very accurate, surprisingly good for chipping and pitching, responsive feel, the look at address is big but pleasing, a few testers said they might purchase MX-1000's. cheap golf clubs Above all are the Mizuno MX-1000's main advantages, they are real nice, these are the best clubs I ever used.