iPhone Forum

General Discussion - May I Burn House Videos in order to Blu-ray Disc?

kerryzeng - Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:35 pm
Post subject: May I Burn House Videos in order to Blu-ray Disc?
Will we burn off residence recorded video clips on Blu-ray disc? Yes, we could. Blu-ray disc provides comparatively high storage capability which can be several times bigger than typical DVD disc. Therefore, it could hold plenty of movies or even movies to save your hard disk space on computer. It really is advise burning those video clips rich in video quality and also image, as an example data files inside HD MP4, MKV format. Greater source movies are certain to get far better outcome. We have experimented with burn video in MKV format to Blu-ray disc for once. Therefore, here I want to established the conversion process as an example to your research. Desire it really is ideal for guys who haven't received an idea.
To begin with, I will be utilizing MKV to Bluray converter which can be not just burn MKV to Bluray but also can handle all various video formats like MP4, AVI, MOV, etc.
Step 1-Add source videos in to the Blu-ray producer.
Three options to add files in: directly drag and drop; select Add button; visit "File" to add video clips or video clip folder.
Step 2-Video editing.
Four easy video enhancing features: trim, crop, effect and watermark. You could break up unnecessary parts just before burning.
Step 3-Templates set.
Hit the using up button to go on. Pick preferred template coming from preset options. Or select "Customize Menu" to set the menu as your preference. Attempt to set your selected songs and images as background.
Step 4-Burning MKV to Blu ray.
This is the last step for MKV to Blu ray making. Set a "Volume Label" for output and choose to "Burn to Blu-ray Folder". Then, here come video settings. Set "TV Standard" based on your physical area. Set "Disc Type" and "Bit Rate", next select Start to finish burning MKV to Blu-ray.