iPhone Forum

General Discussion - converting mpeg to mov for mac users

markwonng - Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 am
Post subject: converting mpeg to mov for mac users
Q1:"How to change mpeg to mov mac? I just got a Mac and I want to use iMovie, but ALL of my files are in MPEG. I've tried uploading straight from my camera, but it doesn't work. Please I need a mac mpeg to mov converter.

Q2:"Free mpg to mov convertor? Hello, I need a free convertor to  convert .mpeg to .mov. It needs to be able to convert the whole video (not just a percentage) and it should not have a watermark on it or anything. (freeware)How to change .mpeg to .mov?"

Any quality difference between MPEG and MOV?
I have a few .mpeg files I was going to burn to DVD on a Mac using iMovie and iDVD. Will it make any difference in the quality of the final product (the DVD) if I convert the files to .mov files before dropping them in iMovie? Or should I just leave them as .mpegs? Thanks!

Well, This guide will take you through the steps on how to convert .mpeg to .mov mac with Leawo Video Converter for Mac — the best mpeg to mov converter for mac. With advanced codec technology and friendly using style, this AVI to MOV Converter is more than satisfactory to provide excellent outputs when you convert convert mpeg to .mov in a short time. What’s more, it allows you to edit your AVI videos before convert mpeg to mov format.

Video Converter allows you to effortlessly convert video files between every format, for FREE! Any Video Converter Free Version can convert avi, asf, mov, rm, rmvb, flv, mkv, mpg, 3gp, m4v, and vob to avi, wmv, mp4, 3gp, mpg (PAL or NTSC), MPEG-1 and MPEG-2

Step 1: Do the essential settings

Click "Add" button on the program main interface to load mpeg files you want.

Step 2: Select Output Profile

Click on the file format of the original video on the video processing list, and then it will switch to the following output file format choosing panel. Select a target format for the output according to your requirement. Or you can take advantage of the "Profile Search Function" and get access to the target format quickly

Step 3: Video Effect Settings

Go to the video edit panel to add some individualized features to the output.Step

4: Convert mpeg to mov for Mac

MOV is a quicktime movie and isn't supported by most movie players. MPEG is an open standard and plays on just about everything.

Really, it all comes down to how the data in the movie is compressed and how the data is formatted. Other than that, a movie is a movie. Neither can do anything the other can't, its all about the tools used to create it as much as anything else.

convert avi to mpeg mac, .avi to .mpeg, avi to quicktime, avi to quicktime mac, convert avi to quicktime, avi to quicktime converter mac, , mov to avi mac, convert mov to avi mac, mov to avi converter mac, convert mov to avi, .mov to .avi, , mp4 to avi mac, convert mp4 to avi mac, mp4 to avi converter mac, .mp4 to .avi,
wts30286 - Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:32 pm
Post subject:
首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店
林書豪