iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Ping G15 Irons $699 ? Golf Coupons �C Online Golf

maxleaf - Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:01 am
Post subject: Ping G15 Irons $699 ? Golf Coupons �C Online Golf
Great review JB! These sound like a solid offering from Ping with everything a hacker like me wound want & needForgiveness and accuracy are achieved through extreme perimeter weighting in the 17-4 stainless steel headWeight saved by thinning the face allowed Ping engineers to redistribute weight to the perimeter and the back flange, which positions the CG low and back to launch the ball higher and longerThe thinner face does give off more distance and forgiveness with a higher ball flight, while the gapping between irons is perfectLove the fact there is so much control packed into a distance ironAre you looking for an iron to launch high and straight? Few will compare to the forgiveness that the Ping irons are offering here and more importantly they do so without any sacrifices in terms of balanceThey really have a nice industrial look to themConsistent, precise distance control was achieved by using a thin face backed by a floating CTP structureI??ve never been much of a Ping fan, but have liked the last two iron offerings quite a bit, more so the G20sWhat is distance without distance control? With so many pieces of equipment in today??s day and age touting longer distances than ever, THP was intrigued to hear that while Ping is touting the long distances achieved with the G20 line, the company is also promising ??distance control??g20 iron When it comes to length of any golf club that you're striking off the ground, we can define that as anything but a driver.5 in the launch then we'd like a little more spin on the six iron.I would say there are times now we see players have too much loft in their hands.In other words, if you ordered a wedge through the factory, they wouldn't grind it but the services we provide on our trailer are those services that are identical to what we would do with our Touring professionals.Anytime we start doing a fitting for a player I watch the player hit shots and observe the ball flight.Most accomplished players, be they professionals or amateurs, are probably going to swing that 6 iron between 85-95 miles per hour, and 95 is pretty high for a 6 iron.We couldn't get accurate information about what kind of set composition they needed when we were testing on a club they couldn't fit into.So when a golf club is too long, you will generally see a number of turf then ball shots and then a lot of thin shots.Length is usually where I get a lot of questions.But that tungsten nickel down there low back toward the trailing edge has really helped increase the launch and definitely helped increase the forgiveness.taylormade r11 irons specs

I asked the player, Hit this, same loft, much heavier shaft, and give me your opinion on how it feels.The result, in McGinley��s view, is a more forgiving, more finely tuned and better-looking iron whose target audience is the serious golfer, per usual, but includes those whose handicaps reach into the mid-teens.We're up to �C like all manufacturers, we're up to the finish line.So it has a little bit more camber down there than the 695s and 704s.The technology is very helpful too, but, I believe I could be and excellent fitter indoor or outdoors.I accumulate information from a player interview where I ask them, like I did you, their handicap, the strength of their game, the weakness of their game.Over time they've figured out this driver doesn't go any further than mine.Just like I'm sure if you went through my personal specifications on irons, I probably fit a little bit more longer than standard than shorter but not much.The AP2 will be set at Tour lofts with a PW of 47*.Higher coverage 332 Icosahedral multi-dimple pattern combined with a Staggered Wave parting line contributes to enhanced aerodynamics.titleist ap1 or ap2

Club designers learned that by placing more weight around the perimeter of the club they could reduce the amount that the club twists on off-center hitsIn order to redistribute enough weight to exact a measurable performance advantage, the clubhead shape had to changeForgiveness, solid feel and improved looksThe rules changed when Titleist introduced Advance Performance (AP) technologyWhen the clubhead is more stable, off-center hits still fly relatively straight and farThe new Titleist AP1 Iron stays true to the design mission of Advanced Performance with Feel,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,1,1,1From an engineering standpoint, the key to maximizing shot quality on off-center hits is weight distributionIron performance can best be measured, not only by the quality of shots produced by well-executed swings, but also by the quality of shots when less-than-ideal contact is made with the ballHowever, perimeter-weighted irons had an intrinsic drawbackKey improvements to the new AP1 irons add forgiveness without sacrificing shot control - factors previously thought to be mutually exclusiveI like to see what a golfer does with their golf clubs.Look for these and other new additions to the '08 line at the PGA merchandise show later this month!Is the Van setup to do putter fittings? There is a Cameron Loft and Lie machine on the Van?The initial reaction from seeing pictures on the forums, make most take a double look, and beg the question, What is Titleist thinking? The typical Titleist player may not be used to seeing thicker top lines, multi-color paint fills, or grooved badges; however, they all have a purpose.The Idea CMB irons have two stock shaft options �C KBS C-Taper in steel and Matrix Ozik Program 8.There are clues and evidence in those clubs.Clubs have really grown in length over the last 10-15 years and quite often we'll recommend shorter than standard lengths.1 in graphite �C and one grip �C Golf Pride New Decade MultiCompound White Out.The media over the last ten years has done a great job on educating players �C we've been trying for years to increase their launch rates and get optimal spin rates.The AP1 is an attempt to focus on the 5-15 handicap of aspiring golfer who seek better feel and shot control for their game.
Read More:
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 am
Post subject:
首都酒店
台中金錢豹酒店
奧斯卡酒店
八方酒店
金億酒店
高雄酒店經紀
艷陽會館
艾瑪仕酒店
大台北KTV酒店