iPhone Accessories - How to Convert/Rip and Play DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab

tutubebe99 - Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:28 pm
Post subject: How to Convert/Rip and Play DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab
How to Convert/Rip and Play DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700
Download/Put DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700
[Sale]How to Sync and Play DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700
[Promotion]Convert/Rip DVD movies for Acer Iconia Tab A700
[Sale]How-To: Download/Put DVD movies to Samsung Galaxy S3
[Sale]Tricks for Watching DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700 with best HD video quality
[Sale]Copy/Download DVDs to Acer Iconia Tab A700 for playing back

Description: Have some DVD movies and want to put/play them on Acer Iconia Tab A700. Here you will find the way to convert DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A700 compatible videos.

tags:dvd to Acer Iconia Tab A700, rip dvd to Acer Iconia Tab A700, convert DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A700, play dvd movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700, download dvd movies to Acer Iconia Tab A700, Acer Iconia Tab dvd converter, put dvds on Acer A700, dvd ripper for Acer Iconia Tab A700, convert dvd to mp4, best video format for ripping dvd to Acer Iconia Tab A700, copy DVDs to Acer Iconia Tab A700, watch DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700

As the first 10-inch Android tablet to break the 1,280x800-pixel barrier, the Acer Iconia Tab A700 sports a 1,920x1,200-pixel (16:10) screen resolution. Its big 10.1-inch screen and long battery life make it the perfect gadget for watching HD even FULL HD movies and videos. If you have some DVD movie collections and want to watch the DVD movies on Iconia Tab A700, you many have to convert the DVD movies to Acer A700 supported H.264 or MPEG4 first. Below, I will throw a quick tutorial up to help those who wanna to download and copy DVDs to Acer Iconia Tab A700.

As you see, in order to rip DVD to Acer A700 compatible foramts, we need to get some help from a 3rd-party tool. DVD Ripping software varies. You may confused about choosing a most suitable tool. If so, i recommend you try Pavtube DVD Ripper. It is easy to use for editing and conversion and makes great quality copies of my DVDs.

The DVD to Iconia Tab A700 Converter can help you rip and convert all the DVD discs even DVD iso/ifo image files. The audio/video synchronization is very good, the size of the subtitles too. I have used the program to rip my DVDs to a playable format by Acer Iconia Tab A200. I've found the quality to be excellent, and see no difference when compared to playing the discs themselves. Now just download the app and follow the guide below to transfer DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A700 for playing in just a few click.

HOT NEWS: Pavtube is offering specials during its 2012 Euro Promotion Season. Never miss the chance to join the promotion.

How to rip DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A700 highly compatible video formats

Note: This guide uses the DVD Ripper for Windows screenshots.

1. Asumming you have downloaded the excellent DVD Ripper for Acer Iconia Tab A700 to your PC, the first step is to load your DVD videos to the program.
2. Choose output profile for Acer Iconia Tab A700. Here i recommend you Android > Acer Iconia Tab A700 Video(*.mp4). This preset is specially designed for Acer A700 and supplies Full-screen playback.

Below is the best format settings per my experience: (Click "Settings" button to set the video/audio parameters for the best Acer Iconia Tab A700 movie format)

Video
Codec- H.264
Resolution- 1920×1080 (HD)
Bitrate- 2000kbps
Framerate- 25fps

Audio
Codec- AAC
Sampling rate- 44.1khz
Bitrate- 128kbps
Channel- stereo

The supported resolution of Acer A700 goes up to 1080p and for watching videos on the Android-based Tablet, 1080p with 2000kbps is just all right. I find that bitrate higher results in big file size, and lower visible quality loss.
3. When everything is OK, just press "Convert"b button to start to convert DVD to Acer Iconia Tab A700.

After the conversion, just transfer the converted video files to your Iconia Tab A700. In this way, you can watch DVD movies on Acer Iconia Tab A700 and enjoy the DVD movies!

Tips: Before the conversion, you can click "Edit" or "Clip" to edit your videos by cropping, trimming, adding watermarks, etc. What's more, you can choose the subtitles and audio track for the target video on the main interface.

Products on sale ---- Learn More

Pavtube HD Video Converter Windows) (Mac) (20% Off)

Pavtube MXF Converter (Windows) (Mac) (20% Off)

Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper (Windows) (Mac) (20% off) ac
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:55 am
Post subject:
牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃