iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Editing Sony NEX-F3 MTS recordings in iMovie on Mac

lydia622520 - Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm
Post subject: Editing Sony NEX-F3 MTS recordings in iMovie on Mac
I'm using this camera at 3 month. It's really amazing taking pictures at night both inside and outside. With stabilizing the camera, shooting at night landscape I can get very clear images. It's very easy to setup the camera even the shortcuts at the manual mode. The recording in HD resolution has a good quality, even seen on Full HD LED TV. But the recorded file is AVCHD format. That means the 1080/60i MTS/M2TS recordings are can't be edited directly in iMovie on Mac OS X like NEX-5N and NEX-7. That means we have to convert Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD MTS/M2TS recordings to iMovie editable video format on Mac OS X.

I was glad to find Brorsoft AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. Which gives me the fast Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie conversion and best video/audio setting. Now I will ahare my best and easiest solution about convert Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD MTS/M2TS to iMovie perfectly supported video format- the Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) MOV format.

Step 1: Launch the best AVCHD to iMovie Converter and load the 1080i 60 MTS files to it.
Tip: If you wanna join MTS/M2TS files for iMovie, tick the "Merge into one" box. This Mac AVCHD converter also works as the MTS/M2TS joiner.

Step 2: Click on “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu; move your pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) which is the AVCHD transcoding format you need for iMovie. Then you can set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon to make the best settings for editing Sony MTS/M2TS in iMovie on Mac. You can set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best output quality.
NOTE: Before start the conversion, you’d better to deinterlace 1080i AVCHD files for iMovie editing in the Video Editor interface.

Step 4: Start to convert Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to AIC for iMovie on Mac via clicking the “Convert” button.

After the Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to iMovie conversion, you will be able to get the output files compatible with iMovie via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now, don’t hesitate to import the and edit Sony NEX-F3 mts/m2ts files in iMovie no longer with any importing or editing trouble on Mac.

Related guide:

How to Ingest Sony Alpha NEX-F3 1080p MTS to Final Cut Pro 7 on Mac

Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080/60p AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing

Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to Apple ProRes for FCP X

Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-5N AVCHD 1080p MTS files to AIC for FCE 4
custombbs00 - Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:09 am
Post subject:
While the Drew Brees contract negotiations and fallout from the findings of the league’s investigation into the Saints’ alleged bounty program have dominated NFL headlines this offseason, New Orleans’ breakout star of 2011, TE Jimmy Graham, quietly has gone about the business of preparing to build on his stellar second season. Graham, who had 99 catches - third in the league for 1,310 yards and 11 touchdowns last season, has critiqued his performance — he recently said he left 30 catches “on the table” in ’11 — and is looking for ways to improve. The Saints’ focus is on signing Brees to a long-term deal, but Graham is well on his way to earning a big payday. Graham is signed through the 2013 season and is due to wear Custom NFL Jerseys and make $540,000 in ’12 and $575,000 in ’13, making him one of the league’s top bargains. While rewarding Graham, even with two years left on his deal, might be something the Saints would consider in an average year, it is difficult to envision Graham signing a new deal anytime soon with the team so strapped for cap space. You can log on our Online NFL Shop and select our best quality Jimmy Graham Jersey Nike and Custom NFL Jerseys if you are die-hard fans of Jimmy Graham and New Orleans Saints.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:15 am
Post subject:
酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
13星座蛇夫座