iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to convert "Titanic" to your iPad

sunabc1 - Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:20 pm
Post subject: How to convert "Titanic" to your iPad
Have you ever seen Titanic? The 3D Titanic is very popular between us. Let us recall the story together.

April 10, 1912, known as the "miracle in the history of the world's industrial," "Titanic" departure from Southampton, England bound for New York, USA.Wealthy girl Rose is a board with her mother and fiance Karl, on the other side, uninhibited young painter Jack leaning against the pier of a gamble to win the tickets. Rose has long been seen Carl is full of snobs, do not want to marry him from the bottom of her heart, even plan Touhai suicide. Critical moment, Jack hugged the girl Rose, two young men thus met.

They fall in love with each other,but tragic tragedy, chaos on the Titanic, in the critical moment, human nature, good and ugly, noble and mean more clearly. Jack to give a chance to survive love Rose in the ice was frozen to death.

I want to watch this movie on my iPad 2 very much. But I meet a question that the WMV format can't be play on iPad. I need a video converter to help me. My friend John recommend the iPad 2 video converter to me.

The software helps me a lot. By using it, I enjoy the movie easily. Do you want to know how to use this converter. The following guide will tell you how to use it.

Step 1: Load the video which you want to convert.

Step 2: Choose the right format you want to get.

Step 3: Edit the video

You can adjust video effect, trim the video, crop video, add watermark for the video. Also you can merge the video into one for enjoyment.

There are "Brightness" "saturation" "volume" in your service when you adjust the video effect. If you want a certain section of the video, you can use the trim button to get the video you want. By setting the satrt time and end time, you can do it easily. Also you can drag the slider bar directly.

Crop video helps you remove the annoying black edge of the video. And makes the video screen suit for your player. In this way you can enjoy movie freely. By adding watermark for the video, you can make your video more personal. It allows you add watermark by text and image.

Step 4: Start convert

Click the "Convert" button. The task will be finished in short time.

If you are a Mac user, you can use the best iPad 2 video converter for Mac to help you. The professional video converter will bring pleasure for your life. Do you want to enjoy video on your iPad? If yes, download it and have a try quickly.
GFI - Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:02 am
Post subject:
I think this is really good information which you shared with us because I love Titanic movie and I want to convert it on my Samsung Galaxy S2.
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 am
Post subject:
牛小弟牛排
櫥窗滷味
天才老媽雙蛋蚵仔煎
爆米花
法式可樂餅
鹽水意麵
高雄酒店經紀
豬心冬粉
林家水餃
阿賢料理