iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Convert the PDF novle to ePub and transfer it to iPad

ybhlzfrna - Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:14 pm
Post subject: Convert the PDF novle to ePub and transfer it to iPad
Do you like reading in daily life? And what books do you have read?
Generally, I often have a book with me. Up to now, I have read many books, including famous novels at all times and in all lands, history books, nature and science, and so on. Among them, I like one book most: Journey to the West.
You must have heard of this book. It comes from China. The story happened in the seventh century, a monk called Tang Seng was sent from China to India by his emperor brother to get a collection of Buddhist bibles. He faced many dangers along the way but finally reached India, and returned to Chang An, which is called Xi An today. Tang Seng has three apprentices, Sun Wukong, Zhu Bajie, Sha Wujing. Sun Wukong or the Monkey, previously “Great Sage Equal to Heaven”, trapped by Buddha for rebelling against Heaven. He appears right away in Chapter 13. on my own opinion, Sun Wukong is a brave traitor. He is not afraid of any power, in his eyes, no adversary can overcome, and no feat can deter. Whoever has read this book or the TV play would like Sun Wukong, bright, tactful, loyal to his master—Tang Seng.
Zhu Bajie is a pig, lazy and randy. He was previously Marshal Tian Peng, commander of the Heavenly Naval forces, banished to the mortal realm for flirting with the Princess of the Moon Chang’e. The third is Sha Wujing, who was Great General that Folds the Curtain, but banished to the mortal realm for dropping a crystal goblet of the Heavenly Queen Mother.

There are many other roles, like Tathagata, the Goddess of the Mercy, Yulong Santaizi, and so on. I download the English PDF version of the story, and want to enjoy it on iPad. But I found that iPad can’t support the PDF format, so in must convert it to iPad ePub before transfer it to iPad from computer. What software should I turn to for help?
I select iPad Mate, which is a suite tool and consists of iPad Manager for ePub, PDF to ePub Maker, DVD to iPad Converter, iPad Video Converter, as well as iPad Manager. So you see that this suite product can help you convert PDF to ePub and transfer it between iPad and PC, convert DVD/video/audio and transfer them between iPad and PC.

So if I want to enjoy this PDF novel on iPad, I need to use the PDF to ePub Maker section to convert it to ePub first, then use the second manager section to send it to iPad from PC.

Moreover, I also find the old version TV play of the story, DVD format. I use the DVD to iPad Converter to convert all the DVD videos to iPad MP4, and then transfer them to iPad with iPad Manager. As to the transfer steps, you can have a look at the introduction called Transfer videos from PC to iPad, where there is detailed information.
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:18 am
Post subject:
鴨肉珍
大溝頂阿囉哈滷味
阿英排骨飯
高雄北港蔡米糕
郭家肉粽
高雄酒店經紀
吳寶春麵包店
老莊豆漿店
逐鹿炭火燒肉打狗店
大牛牛肉麵