iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Mulberry roxanne polished tote Bags fall into a few groups

sssoul - Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 am
Post subject: Mulberry roxanne polished tote Bags fall into a few groups
Mulberry roxanne polished tote

Bags fall into a few groups for me. First, the bags I don’t want. Then there’s bags that I might buy if they were super marked down. After that, bags I’d consider buying at a regular sale if they were in a good color. Then there’s bags that I’d buy for full price, but for some reason, never have (probably because I’m poor). The Mulberry Roxanne Polished Tote is easily one of those handbags; there’s something about it that I’ve always loved. Maybe it’s the fact that the leather is so awesome. Maybe its the bag’s ability to be simple and really NOT simple all at the same time. Maybe it’s the plethora of colors that it’s been available in over the years. Who knows. But what I do know is that the beautiful kelly green that mulberry bags ShopBop is carrying right now is making me long for spring. That’s extra unfortunate, because it’s supposed to be colder than it’s been in 30 years in Georgia in the next few days, but I’ll just stay in, stare at this bag, and pretend that winter thawed out long ago. Buy through ShopBop for $995. So for all of you living in the US, make sure to check out the new US Mulberry website and the exclusive colors on their ostrich Bayswater. Visit Mulberry online.

Mulberry mitzy
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:56 am
Post subject:
酒店
寒假打工
暑期工讀
飯局小姐
高雄酒店一覽
台北酒店一覽
便服酒店
高雄酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀