iPhone Forum

iChat - Crazy Mizuno MP-59 Iron

sssoul - Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:31 pm
Post subject: Crazy Mizuno MP-59 Iron
Crazy Mizuno MP-59 Iron

This Mizuno MP-59 Irons is amazing. When you hit it well the ball flies forever. On mishits the ball travels only 5 yards shorter and stay on line. Took them out and shot a 74. Lowest score i recorded this year and felt comfortable the whole round. I was able to work the club both ways (Draw, Fade) without even having to make a drastic swing change. After wards I checked to see if any of the clubs had any wear on them and there was not a single scratch on any club. I would recommend these clubs to any one with a handicap below 5. I have tried many clubs from various companies, but each time I continue to go back to Mizuno. These MP59 irons are lasers. Simply aim and shoot. The feel is like blades the forgiveness is like cast and the distance is explosive like a hybrid. Is there anything better? If there is I am yet to encounter it. Simply the best. These clubs will make a player out of you. Swing easy and with rhythm and watch them go.... I am going to switch to all Mp 59's shortly. You simply get more distance and just as much forgiveness with the MP 59's as I did with the Mp'53's and the look is beyond compare.

Taylormade R11S driver
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:16 pm
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部