iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Excellent solution for editing Sony Bloggie MP4 video in Win

zolaperry - Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:42 pm
Post subject: Excellent solution for editing Sony Bloggie MP4 video in Win
"I just bought a Sony Bloggie? and made a video but my Windows Movie Maker won't play it, I have version 2011 Build 15.4.3538.0513 and I get the error code 0xC946001C the video is MAH00001.MP4 any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated ! I have Windows Vista"-from Yahoo!Answer

"Is a sony bloggie touch compatible with windows movie maker?"-from wiki.answers

As we all know, Most models of Sony Bloggie record video as .mp4 file. Take Sony Bloggie Touch as an example, it can capture 12.8-megapixel photos with that Exmor CMOS sensor.Up to four hours for HD video recording. The Touch also hosts a F2.8 wide angle lens with 4x digital zoom. You can easily play back the MP4 file in your iTunes or Windows Media Player. However, the WMM says "No". It is a pity that the movie maker can't be compatible with the Sony Bloggie HD MP4.

In the case, convert Sony Bloggie MP4 to WMM supported file formats should be a way out. Doremisoft Windows Movie Maker Converter can give you the right solution for converting the Sony Bloggie MP4 to AVI or WMV for Movie Maker.

Here is step by step tutorial on how to convert MP4 video to Window Movie Maker:
After you have installed the Sony Bloggie Video Converteron your PC, then run it.

1.Import MP4 video to the Sony Bloggie video to WMM Converter
By clicking "Add File" to load the MP4 to the program. Before that, you need to transfer the HD MP4 files from Sony Bloggie Touch camcorder to Windows computer hard drive via USB cable.

Step 2. Choose WMV or HD WMV as output format.<br />Under the menu of "Profile" to select WMV or HD WMV as output file format.

Step 3. Convert Sony Bloggie MP4 to WMV for Movie Maker
Hit "Start" to launch the conversion.

After the conversion is done, you can add the .wmv into WMM and enjoy the further editing in WMM.

More tips for Sony Bloggie owners:
If you are using Mac OSX and try to edit Bloggie MP4 video in FCP, please refer to the Sony Bloggie MP4 to FCP.
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:11 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店