iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Play/Watch 720/1080p MKV Movie On Asus Padfone

lucy198754 - Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:12 pm
Post subject: Play/Watch 720/1080p MKV Movie On Asus Padfone

According to a recent report on Taiwan News: the Asus Padfone was recently made available for pre-orders in Taiwan .The upcoming tablet/smartphone hybrid of Asus will also be launched in Taiwan by April 20 and will soon become available in a number of countries including Hong Kong, Singapore, Germany and other countries in Europe.Although there's no news made on when it will be made available in the US market. As a big fan, I have been ready for the first time of its sale to buy.

Of course ,as an old saying: There is no danger when there is preparedness.So Don't Wait For Tomorrow. If you would like to have a perfect experience about playing Asus Padfone effectively (such as watching 720p/1080p MKV movies on Asus Padfone with best video quality, faster convert MKV to H.264 MP4 format for Asus Padfone,and so on). Just join me to start preparing now.

This chapter is aim to help you to find out the Best Way to Convert 720p/1080p MKV to Asus Padfone---Brorsoft Asus Padfone Video Converter. It has 5-6X faster conversion speed with NVIDIA CUDA& AMD APP(ATI Stream) Technology support and perfect audio and video synchronization.

Okay!Next ,let me share Best MKV to Asus Padfone Converter with you:

Step 1: Import MKV files to Asus Padfone Converter by clicking the button "File".
Tips: tick off the “Merge into one” box,if you wanna merga several video files to one,also,you can click the “Video Split” button to split large MKV movie for Asus Padfone.

Step 2: Select an output format for Asus Padfone and set the output folder.
I recommend the “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” which is the compatible format for Asus Padfone. You can also choose other formats from the sublist .

Step 3: Click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.
Note: Since Asus Padfone both as the tablet and phone come with different video resolution, thus, you should set the video size properly according to your need, 960*540 video size is enough; while, for Padfone Station, 1280*800 video resolution is better.

Step 4: Start converting 720/1080p MKV to H.264 MP4 for Asus Padfone.
Click the “Convert” button; it will convert 720/1080p MKV to H.264 MP4 for Asus Padfone immediately with the CUDA/AMD acceleration technology support.

Once complete the transformation from 720/1080p MKV to H.264 MP4 format for Asus Padfone ,you can watch and play 720/1080p MKV on Asus Padfone with the best video quality now. I wish these guides will do great help to you ,you satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !

Below is some other relevant articles for your reference :

Fast rip DVD to Asus Padfone

Play QuickTime MOV on Asus Padfone

Convert 720/1080p AVI/WMV/FLV to Asus Padfone

Recode Xvid/DivX to H.264 for Asus Padfone
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店