iPhone Forum

General Discussion - How to put/watch HD AVI videos on Samsung Galaxy Note

lisa198754 - Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:44 am
Post subject: How to put/watch HD AVI videos on Samsung Galaxy Note
Besides surfing Internet and playing simple games with Galaxy Note, another popular usage among people is enjoying videos. Most of the times we can enjoy AVI videos on Galaxy Note, but things happens when we can not play AVI files properly or missing audion when viewing AVI videos on Galaxy Note. Besides, there lots of other formats (VOB, MPG, TS, TiVo, etc) that Samsung Galaxy Note does not support. In that case, we need to transcode HD AVI to H.264 OR MPEG-4 encoded video format for Samsung Galaxy Note firstly. Here I am sharing my experience to help those who wanna put AVI movies to Samsung Galaxy Note.

In the first place, we need a top video converter app to convert AVI files for Galaxy Note. Here I take Brorsofts Video Converter for an example. To be honest, the Video Conversion software for Galaxy Note is fantastic and very easy to use. Very quick conversions and lots of file format options. I use the program for converting AVI and MKV for my Galaxy Note. It works very well and I haven't really had any problems. Meanwhile the videos look decent on my new Galaxy Note as possible as original. Now you can follow theeasy way to transfer/watch HD AVI movies on Samsung Galaxy Note.

Tip: The equivalent Mac version is Galaxy Note Video Converter for Mac. Just get the right one according to your situation.

Step 1: Install and launch the best AVI to Samsung Galaxy Note Video Converter. Click the button “File” to add AVI video files to it.
Tip: If you have several video files, and wanna combine/merge AVI/MKV/WMV/FLV video files for Galaxy Note, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible format to copy AVI film files to Galaxy Note with smooth playback.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can set the Video Size (pix) as 960*544. The resolution 960*544 is recommended here according to Galaxy Note’s resolution. Thus, you can watch AVI videos on Samsung Galaxy Note in full screen.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert AVI movie to MP4/MPEG-4 for Galaxy Noteimmediately with AMD/CUDA technology support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

Once the short AVI to Galaxy Note format conversion completes, you can stream the result videos to Galaxy Note. So there you have it. Now just enjoy and watch AVI films on Samsung Galaxy Note anytime and everywhere as you like.

See also:

Rip/play DVD movie on Samsung Galaxy Note

Sync Blu-ray movie to Samsung Galaxy Note

Watch any Blu-ray/Video/DVD movie on Samsung Galaxy Note
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:48 pm
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会