iPhone Forum

General Discussion - TaylorMade R11 Irons, you are the best!

Thomascheng - Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:42 pm
Post subject: TaylorMade R11 Irons, you are the best!
I am a golfer for playing golf many years, now I like writing some my experience about golf with my clubs, so maybe there is oneday you will see my articles.TaylorMade R11 Irons It is my honour. That day When I went to purchase a new set of Irons I had my mind on TaylorMade R11 Irons. The pro told me to give these a try. I glad I did. I love these clubs, after 2 weeks I have gotten used to them.Callaway RAZR X Irons These clubs are long, Ihave the 05 rac and loved them til now. I am a club longer with the short irons and a club and a half with long irons. I have'nt hit a driver in 2 weeks,because i love hitting these long irons.My old 4 iron maybe 215- 220 new 4 iron 230- 240 marked with skycaddie. old pw 140 R11 150 These are must try clubs.You will love them to.

The first thing about the R11 iron that will grab the golfer’s attention is its red precision-weighting port, a technology initially introduced in TaylorMade’s forged iron lineup, including the Tour Preferred MB.Titleist 910 D3 Driver The precision-weighting port allows TaylorMade engineers to 1) guarantee precise swingweight and 2) ensure center-face Center of Gravity (CG) location in every iron. The result is optimal consistency in feel and performance from one club to the next. R11 is the best irons I have ever played, I love them as I love my life, they are always my good partners.
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:51 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店