iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Rocketballz RBZ Irons improve my golf much

Thomascheng - Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 pm
Post subject: Rocketballz RBZ Irons improve my golf much
Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons categoried as the game-improvemwnt irons, they are real so helpful, since I bought them with my game, I can see my progress every time.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons Now they are become my favorite clubd among all of my golf clubs in my golf bag. The hollow-headed long irons (3-5) have a two-piece construction with thin, lively 455 Carpenter Steel face to boost ball speed. Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver "Inverted Cone" face technology also contributes to faster ball speeds and distance on off-center hits. The stiffer upper toe area of the face controls flexion so shots fly toward their target, as opposed to right of the target.

I just picked up a set of RBZ irons, replacing the Burner 2.0. The distance, feel and accuracy are incredible. I hit these longer and straighter and have a natural draw to the ball, which I never had before. These irons are incredibly forgiving, I hit well on the toe with the 5 iron and the ball still went straight and incredibly long. TaylorMade R11 Driver This is the type of game improvement irons mid and high handicapper's need! Thumbs up to Taylormade! I love them very much, maybe you can have a try, then you will fall in love with them, I believe!
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:32 pm
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部