iPhone Forum

iPod - TaylorMade R11 driver is a truly adjustable driver

Lilian1 - Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:36 pm
Post subject: TaylorMade R11 driver is a truly adjustable driver
The new TaylorMade R11 driver is making a big splash the golf club market. I was at the PLAYERS tournament at Sawgrass earlier in the year and, I'd estimate, that more than 50% of the tour pro's bags had TaylorMade golf clubs in them. Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver The TaylorMade R11 (driver, rescue clubs, and fairway clubs) is an innovation in club design: with a white crown and black clubface, they are also almost infinitely adjustable - the loft, face angle, trajectory, and spin. To be honest, I thought it was all bit beyond me, but TaylorMade makes it easy, even a non-techie like me: yes, there's an easy-to-follow instruction booklet (you can get yours adjusted at a TaylorMade Performance Lab, if you like). Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons The club feels good in the hands, it's nicely balanced, and it's a real conversation piece too.

The taylormade r11 is a bit of a hit and miss for some people mainly because of the white face. I don't own this club I just demoed it. The customization you get on this club is probably the most you can get on any club at the minute which is a plus. TaylorMade R11 Driver It is nice and forgiving too on off hits and it makes a nice sound. Distance wise it is what you would expect. It won't go miles further than your current driver but a just a noticeable bit. I really was put of the white head I really don't like it which for me has put me off buying it. It attracts soo much unwanted attention and is a distraction to swing. The stock shaft was ok in it but because the titleist 910 is probably just as good if not better with the better stock shafts and cheaper price I think that may be a better option.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:51 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工