iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - 2012:Taylormade Rocketballz Irons Guide

Lilian1 - Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Post subject: 2012:Taylormade Rocketballz Irons Guide
At THP, we believe that testing should be done not only by us, but also by the golfers just like you. One of the cool features about being an active member of the THP Forum is that we look to you guys/gals, the consumers, to give feedback on equipment to golfers all around the world.ping G20 driver Each month we send out iron sets, drivers, hybrids, putters, trainings aids and golf balls to our active members to be a part of the THP Forum Member testing.Recently, THP & TaylorMade Golf sent out 6 sets of the brand new RBZ irons to THP forum members and the equipment is arriving in their hands as we speak. It is their job to play the role of equipment tester and put the irons through the paces and update the readers accordingly with their thoughts. Follow along for another consumer based review and find out what regular golfers just like you think about this interesting piece of equipment.

There has been a ton of publicity and buzz around the RocketBallz (RBZ) line from TaylorMade this year. Coming off of a solid year of new introductions last year – TaylorMade has kept the new products and technologies coming with the introduction of the new RBZ line of drivers, fairway woods, and irons. Although it initially looked like TaylorMade had made a major fumble in naming the RocketBallz line – the products appear to be really catching on with the majority of golfers.Callaway X-24 HOT Irons While the name of the line results in plenty of chuckles – the performance of the line appears to be no joke.I’ve had the opportunity to play the RBZ irons over the past 10+ rounds and these are my opinions on the look, feel, and overall capabilities of the clubs…While I wasn’t fully blown away by the look of the clubs, they did grow on me after a couple of rounds. At this point I’m really content with the overall look of the clubs and they certainly have a nice feel.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:14 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工