iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - The taylormade r11 is a bit of a hit

Lilian1 - Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:14 pm
Post subject: The taylormade r11 is a bit of a hit
The TaylorMade R11 Driver hit the shelves early last month and it is the latest and greatest from the makers of the number one driver in golf.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver There are three major differences from last years R9 series; the white non-glare club head, Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) technology and a smaller 440cc head. With the new ASP technology, TaylorMade has made another step towards a completely adjustable driver.The TaylorMade R11 Driver comes equipped with Movable Weight Technology (MWT), which allows you to tune the driver’s center of gravity to promote a draw or neutral ball flight. With the 10g weight in the heel and the 1g weight in the toe, you’ll get more of a draw bias ball flight. With the 1g weight in the heel and the 10g weight in the toe, R11 generates a more neutral ball flight.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ IronsThe TaylorMade R11 Driver has a 440cc Aero Shape rounded crown to reduce drag and increase club head speed for more distance, six yards longer than the R9 SuperTri. The White non-glare crown and black club face promote easy alignment.

The taylormade r11 is a bit of a hit and miss for some people mainly because of the white face. I don't own this club I just demoed it. The customization you get on this club is probably the most you can get on any club at the minute which is a plus. It is nice and forgiving too on off hits and it makes a nice sound. Distance wise it is what you would expect. It won't go miles further than your current driver but a just a noticeable bit.TaylorMade R11 Driver I really was put of the white head I really don't like it which for me has put me off buying it.It attracts soo much unwanted attention and is a distraction to swing. The stock shaft was ok in it but because the titleist 910 is probably just as good if not better with the better stock shafts and cheaper price I think that may be a better option.Bought this when my PGA Pro told me I needed a stiff shaft. Tried many clubs, including ping k15, titleist d3, titleist d2, callaway razr hawk, ping g15. This was the most consistent, and gave me the best ball shape.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 pm
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部