iPhone Forum

iPod - Ping G15 driver is long with great ballflight.Hard to fault

yangcan - Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Post subject: Ping G15 driver is long with great ballflight.Hard to fault
Ping G15 driver is long with great ballflight.Hard to fault

Been a Ping man for years and recently I purchased the ping g15 driver after being highly satisfied with the G5 driver. Hit the G5 quite well, and after witnessing other players at my club hit this driver well I thought it was time for an updgrade. Well I'm happy to report this is a terrific driver...Noticed a 5-10 yard (and more)distance increase immediately. Went with the Ping stock TPC stiff shaft and it produced a mid-high penetrating flight to give great results. Also happy to report this is an easy club to work fading and drawing the ball as you need to. Thanks Ping! Hope this review helps as i'm sure anyone contemplating an equipment change studies and researches equipment reviews as I did. The G15 has numerous technological improvements over the G10. The G15 attains a higher MOI by lengthening the head from front to back. Additionally, a 7% larger face increases ball speed and provides consistency across the entire hitting surface. Lastly, weight savings from the ultra thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.

Titleist 910F-D Fairway Wood
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:56 pm
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主