iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Convert Sony HX200V 1080p MTS to Final Cut Pro Mac

lucy198754 - Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 am
Post subject: Convert Sony HX200V 1080p MTS to Final Cut Pro Mac

Do you have the Sony HX200V Camera? It is the flagship of the Cyber-shot range delivers extraordinary image quality with DSLR-like creative features, Extra High Sensitivity Technology and manual controls, before this month's CP+ Camera & Photo Imaging Show. Thus, why not import Sony HX200V MTS/M2TS to FCP for editing and playing with high quality from Mac?

Maybe, you noticed that the Final Cut Pro can't surpport the AVCHD MTS video format freindly without log and transfer. In fact, you can use a MTS Converter for FCP, here, we show you Brorsoft MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac, it is equipped with some simple but useful editing features, such as merging several videos into one file, deinterlacing the original footages if you get the HX200V which records at 1080/60i, cropping video size, trimming video clips, adding special effects and text/image/video watermarks to output videos, thus it will be on the top of your list. The moct important is that it can transcode 1080p AVCHD to FCP best video format easily and quickly based on AVCHD 3-5 faster surpport.

The best MTS to FCP Conerter Mac review:"I had used the trial version a few times and found the MTS converter easy to use, reliable and efficient. I use it to process a batch of video from my Leica D Lux 5 for my personal memories of events and sometimes for editing with iMovie. It does the job while I'm doing other things, so it works well for me. I've never had a problem of any sort - it is intuitive, efficient and it does exactly what I expect it to, so I'm happy." Bellow is the step-by-step guide on how to convert Sony HX200V MTS/M2TS HD recording file to FCP on Mac.

Step1: Connect your Sony HX200V to your Apple with USB2.0. Launch the top MTS to FCP Conerter Mac and then click the adding button to import your Sony HX200V Camera shootage files. You can tick the box in front of the file you want to convert.
Tip: If you have multiple 1080/60p MTS/M2TS files, you can select the “Merge into one” box to merge the files into one single file for FCP so that you can play these files without interruption.

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and get the dropdown menu, then move you pointer to “Final Cut Pro”. Under the sub list are there a few formats which are all compatible with FCP.
Note:
a. If you want the files to be in smaller size and make sure that your FCP has updated to 7.0.3 version or above, you can follow Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(*mov) option.
b. If your files size is at SD levels, you are advised to choose Final Cut Pro>Apple ProRes 422(Proxy)(*mov), which is recommended for 480i/p and 576i/p shootings as well.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in Final Cut Pro. If you want to have a smaller file size but keep the good quality, you can change the video size to 1440*1080.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will transfer Sony HX200V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS files to ProRes for FCP on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the AVCHD to ProRes conversion is 100% completed, you will be able to get the output files for FCP by clicking on “Import” button effortlessly. Now you can easily ingest the converted and/or merged Sony HX200V AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS files with 30fps to Final Cut Pro for editing with high quality without rendering.

See also:

Transcode Sony HDR-CX580V AVCHD files to FCP Mac

Convert Sony HDR-XR260V 1080/60p AVCHD to FCP X
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:39 pm
Post subject:
星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢
獅子座2013年星座運勢