iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Tiger is satisfied with 69 in PGA return

Thomascheng - Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm
Post subject: Tiger is satisfied with 69 in PGA return
Even though Tiger Woods has not get the first in the first-round of Arnold Palmer Invitational on Thursday, but he is satisfied with his performance with a three-under par 69 since an injury scare.Callaway RAZR X Irons After a week of treatment with what was diagnosed as a strain, Woods played the two-day Tavistock Cup exhibition, a practice round on Wednesday and his first tournament round with no injury problems. This is a good result we would like to see.

Woods has a great playing in the first-round. "I'm feeling good," Woods said. "Everything is good. No swelling. Callaway Diablo Edge IronsIf I can just keep it that way, everything will be great." He can feel the difference in his tee shots after spending much of last year nursing injuries. He can control the ball very well on the course, everything is going well. Callaway X-24 HOT Irons"I feel that I can go ahead and hit that shot if called for and it's a nice little safety shot to have." Woods said. The next, he will do a better work.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工