iPhone Forum

General Discussion - 910 Driver, the clubs for golfer professionally

Lilian1 - Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:22 pm
Post subject: 910 Driver, the clubs for golfer professionally
Hey my dear golf friends, which kind of golf clubs you like most, drivers, putters or irons? As for me, I like drivers most. So just as you guess the topic today is about driver. As we talk about Driver, I showing you the Titleist 910 D3 Driver, which at first glance, the all-black cosmetics had a stealthy appearance that looked fast and sleek. Second,for the performance.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver The 910 Driver not only was playable, but has turned out to be one of the top drivers we've tried in 2011. The ball launched with the type of ballflight that's to be expected from a Titleist driver—no ballooning or excessively high trajectories. The Discount Golf Equipment Titleist 910 delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 10% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons High performance weighting and a sloped, ultra-thin crown design and an on-axis rear weight screw increases stability and creates a low and deep center of gravity for medium/high launch with medium/low spin.

More about the Titleist 910 Driver is that there are many professional golf players also play this D3 driver.TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Fairway Woods Charley Lindley Hoffman is an American professional golfer who plays on the PGA Tour. Hoffman won his second PGA Tour event at the Deutsche Bank Championship in Boston. This victory helped Hoffman to finish 25th on the money list, the first time he finished inside the top 30. Then let's have a look what golf clubs Hoffman used in Deutsche Bank Championship: Titleist 910 D3 Driver 9.5 (D1 setting) Diamana Whiteboard 83X shaft and, the Titleist MB Irons and the Vokey Design Spin Milled wedges (48, 56, 60) also in his retail golf bags. Except Charley Lindley Hoffman, there are also many golfers who put 910 Driver in their golf bags. TaylorMade R11s Driver How do you remark on this phenomenon? Do you believe that it is really a good club you should put into your bags?
ivy00135 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:30 pm
Post subject:
暑期打工
星座運勢
暑假打工
酒店
高雄酒店
台湾高雄夜总会
酒店
台南酒店
台南酒店
高雄酒店經紀