iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - Titleist AP1 that I recommend you to have

Lilian1 - Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:14 pm
Post subject: Titleist AP1 that I recommend you to have
As playing golf is becoming more and more popular, now more and more people are following this fashion. Today, what I want to talk about also have something with golf playing. I am here to say something about the Titleist AP1 712 Irons with which one can play golf better. Just a few months ago, I got this club with TT DG X100 shaft. I like the clubhead, the topline is a bit blubbery but the sole is absolute size, these accept a abundant solid complete and a acceptable biting flight with continued band and a mid top aisle with the abbreviate irons, I am consistently hitting centermost with these and am hitting acceptable distances with a top draw. The titleist ap1 is really good club. In the next paragraph I will tell you its details clearly to you.

The Titleist AP1 is multi-material, dual cavity irons that take the design mission of "Advanced Performance You Can Feel" to new heights. The new Tuned Feel System is a co-molded medallion of soft elastomeric and aluminum plate. This insert has been specifically designed to improve the sound and feel of each new iron. For the thinner face, larger cavity ap1 a hotter, more lively feel has been enhanced. The concept for the original Advanced Performance irons arose as a result of research that indicated serious golfers want performance with great feel, not performance at the expense of feel. The Titleist R&D team's advanced research group has been conducting extensive sound and vibration analysis aimed at reducing the harsh lower frequency vibration that causes poor feel in irons. This research led to combining several technologies and materials in the back cavity of the new ap1 irons resulting in a new Tuned Feel System to take feel to a new level. The new Tuned Feel System is a co-molded medallion of soft elastomer and aluminum plate. This insert has been specifically designed to improve the sound and feel of each new iron. For the thinner face, larger cavity Titleist AP1 Irons and Wedges a hotter, more lively feel has been enhanced. With the informations mentioned above, now have you got an idea that the Titleist AP1 is really a perfect club gor golfers? Which will you choose if you are considering changing you club? I do recommend you to buy a AP1.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:08 pm
Post subject:
星座運勢2013
星座配對2013
牡羊座2013年星座運勢
金牛座2013年星座運勢
雙子座2013年星座運勢
巨蟹座2013年星座運勢
獅子座2013年星座運勢
處女座2013年星座運勢
天秤座2013年星座運勢
天蠍座2013年星座運勢