iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Watch DVD movies on PS Vita in full-screen

lydia622520 - Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:50 pm
Post subject: Watch DVD movies on PS Vita in full-screen

Sony PlayStation Vita is a solid brick of computing power – efficient, effective and satisfying. There’s weight to it: not too much to be cumbersome, but just enough to feel worth it. The screen is bright and crisp, the controls are responsive and it delivers the sort of handheld gaming experience that we’ve never seen before. I got it last week, it’s an amzaing product for playing games, DVD movies.

However, I found it doesn’t own a DVD drive, so we can’t play DVD movies on PS Vita directly. I am using the Brorsoft DVD Ripper, it easily solve the problem, it help me rip and convert DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO image files to PS Vita surpported video formats. In this article, I will shae the best DVD to PS Vita Converter and the steps about how to convert DVD movies for PS Vita best video format with you?

Step 1. Free download & install the best DVD to PS Vita converter ( or Mac DVD to PS Vita converter ) on your Win or Mac computer. Load your DVD discs, DVD ISO or IFO files into DVD to PS Vita converter

Step 2. Click on ” Format -> PSP/PS3 -> PSP H.264 movie (*.mp4)”, or click "Common Video”, under the sublist, choose “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, ect.

Step 3. Click on “Settings” to set “Size”, modify “Original” as "960*544" to watch DVD movies on PS Vita in full-screen.

Step 4. Click the “Convert” button, it will convert/rip DVD ISO/IFO file to PS Vita at ease.

After the DVD to PS Vita MP4 convertsion, connect your Vita to the computer and transfer the converted movie to it. Now, you can enjoy DVD films on PS vita with best video quality successfully. Enjoy yourself.
ivy00135 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:03 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店