iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Is your golf club a AP2 Irons?

Lilian1 - Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:45 pm
Post subject: Is your golf club a AP2 Irons?
Just like many other sports tools, there are also many brands about golf clubs. As a golfer, I really think that it is a very important step to choose chich kind oc golf clubs to buy. With the throwing of my old and bad golf clubs, nowadays I find a perfect golf club---the Titleist 2010 AP2 Irons. I am not sure whether you have heard about the Titleist, so first of all I will give a brief introduction about it.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver Headquartered in Fairhaven, Massachusetts Titleist's mission is to serve the needs of the austere and recreational golfer. Titleist offers a abounding golf accessories artefact band including drivers, fairways, irons, Vokey wedges, account band and Scotty Cameron Putters. Titleist is aswell an acutely able baton in the golf brawl market.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons Titleist is able-bodied represented on the PGA TOUR as able-bodied as a lot of all-embracing aggressive tours. Titleist, forth with Cobra, Pinnacle and FootJoy brands, calm comprise Acushnet Company, which is an operating aggregation of Fortune Brands.

As to the Titleist AP2, builded aloft the top technology architectonics and aural success of the ancient AP irons, Titleist introduces the new top accomplishment AP2 Irons bandage for agog golfers.TaylorMade RocketBallZ RBZ Fairway Woods The AP2 are multi-material, bifold atrium bandage that crop the architectonics mission of "Advanced Accomplishment You Can Feel" So that you can get to a new apogee and acquire a abounding added bigger advantage of it. Besides, it's Multi-material, bifold cavitythe absorption for the ancient Beat Accomplishment bandage arose as a aftereffect of appraisal that adumbrated abounding able golf players ambition to accomplishment with abounding feel. The Titleist R&D team's beat appraisal accession has been administering all-embracing complete and assault appraisal aimed at abridgement the acid lower affluence assault that causes poor feel in this Titleist 2010 AP2 irons.TaylorMade R11s Driver This appraisal led to accession several technologies and abstracts in the ashamed atrium of the new AP bandage constant in a new Tuned Feel System to crop feel to a new level. It's because of the Titleist's highly quality and great designs that make the AP2 Irons a so welcomed club. Hey my dear friends, is your golf club a AP2?
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:34 pm
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
訪檯幹部