iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - The G15 Irons fits all my requirements on golf clubs

Lilian1 - Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:32 pm
Post subject: The G15 Irons fits all my requirements on golf clubs
Golfers who have a knowledge of PING would know that it is a family-owned company founded in 1959 in the garge of Karsten Solheim.Callaway Diablo Edge Irons And up to now, PING is a synonymous with innovation, quality and service in the world of golf. It has produced plenty of high quality golf clubs. The newly produced Ping G15 Irons will not let people down too. Like its predecessor, the G15 Irons is an oversized iron designed for players seeking maximum forgiveness. However, several changes have been made which PING believes should make the club even more forgiving.The epicenter of the Ping G15's technological advances is the new Custom Tuning Port ("CTP"). While the G10 had a CTP, PING engineers reshaped and repositioned the CTP to save seven grams.Titleist AP1 712 Irons The weight savings of a thinner face allowed the engineers move weight to the perimeter - particularly the toe - to improve forgiveness for off-center hits as well as increase MOI. PING believes that these changes provide the G15 Irons with proper structure and support to ensure distance control and solid feel

When you are setting up to a "classic" iron, what kinds of thoughts run through your mind? For me, I imagine the silky smooth feel of the sweet spot.Ping G20 Irons What makes me exciting is that the Ping Irons G15 just fits all I require. I visualize the ball curving through the air at will. I can almost see the ball falling to the green with just enough spin to bounce twice and then stop. However, put a blade in another player's hands and the reaction could be entirely different. They might look down desperately searching for that microscopic sweet spot, trembling at the thought of the painful reverberations of a mis-hit.Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons The G15 Irons is so sweet that everytime when I am out to play golf I would take it akong and without any doubt it becomes my unseparated assistant on golf course.
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 pm
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工