iPhone Forum

iPod - How to make an MP3 of Video?

Andie608 - Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 pm
Post subject: How to make an MP3 of Video?
Do you have an MP3? I have one and I am always listening music in the bus on the way home after work, I also like seeing movie so I am wondering to extract the music from the video for enjoying. But I don't know how to do this. So I ask one of my friends, he told me that there is a tool can help me. I would like to tell you about the tool. May I do some help.
Here it called Video to MP3 , it is a professional and powerful function converter, I will introduce you something about it. Video to MP3 can convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, etc, to audio formats like AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4V, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA.
You see that? Not only the above functions but also strong editing functions e.g.: Effect, Trim, Crop, Join, Watermark, and Take Snapshot. I mean if you are a fashionable avant-courier guys, and you want make the same song different felling, just try this converter. Now I will tell you the steps How to make music of the video .you can follow me.
step1: Add the video into the software, click the "file" Image and find out the "add file" thn import your video .

step2: Select the output profile and output destination.
it support a lot of the other formats file , that means you can convert your video into MP3,AVI, FLV, MOV, FLV, MPEG-4, etc. You can make your choice what out file you want.

The out format you choose finally, you can create another new folder to save it .

Step3: Conversion.
Click the big button "Start" to begin conversion. Just a few minutes later, the conversion will be finished.
By the way you can aslo use the editing functions. For example: add image and text watermark.

I have tried the tool it is so easy to be done and you can do it yourself . if you are interested in it you can download it free.

Source:http://hdvideoconverter-mac.com/video-to-mp3.html
wts30286 - Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:50 pm
Post subject:
小吃部
舞廳
傳播
制服酒店
訪檯幹部
酒店打工
應徵酒店
制服酒店
訪檯幹部