iPhone Forum

General Discussion - The way to change videos on Mac?

kerryzeng - Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 pm
Post subject: The way to change videos on Mac?
The way to change videos on Mac?
“I have some good videos which might be played out on my Macbook. i'd like to view them on my Ipad2, however my Ipad2 signifies that the video format can not be supported. How do I observe the movies on my Ipad2? should i purchase quite a few video converters? may anyone advise an excellent video converter for Mac since I only use a Macbook? ”
If you are just one of these Mac consumers who are confusing change movies on Mac for your portable devices, then this paper will surely do you a favor. With an excellent video converter for Mac, this problem may be solved in no minute.
Down load and also came upon the video converter for Mac.
Guide of transforming videos on Mac with a video converter for Mac.
Step 1: launch the video converter for Mac and also add the video.
Load the movies simply by pressing the add icon or perhaps directly dragging. As for batch alteration, just click the “File” on the top menu to add video folder.
Step 2: Output settings
Click the button near to 3D to select profile for the output video. choose a video format that your device may support as the output video.
A plus icon is offered for advanced audio and also video parameters settings. Settings including video size, video codec, and also video quality and also so on are given to be altered.
Step 3: video editing
If necessary, you'll be able to edit the video clip simply by pressing the edit icon. Trim, crop, rotation, effects and also watermark are both available to be altered. Text and also image watermark are both alright.
Step 4: change videos on Mac pc
Turn back to the main interface and click the convert icon to begin the alteration with this video converter for Mac. This video converter for Mac may accomplish the alteration within a short while. after the alteration, you might be able to observe the output videos and also sync them to your portable devices.
ivy00135 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:36 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店