iPhone Forum

iPhone Accessories - How to edit Panasonic HDC-HS900 AVCHD MTS/M2TS in FCP

tutubebe99 - Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:34 pm
Post subject: How to edit Panasonic HDC-HS900 AVCHD MTS/M2TS in FCP
How to edit Panasonic HDC-HS900 AVCHD MTS/M2TS in Final Cut Pro on Mac OS X Lion

Not long ago, I got a camcorder-panasonic HDC-HS900, it’s an excellent camcorder which gives me high quality videos. I like easy editing HS900 recorded videos with Final Cut Pro for family movies like interesting events, cats, building a snowman and so on. But the first time when I want to import HS900 to final cut pro for editing, I encountered some problems, I can’t import HDC-HS900 to FCP. One of my friends told me FCP doesn’t support HS900 AVCHD well. Finally I found Pavtube Video Converter for Mac which is the best HS900 to Final Cut Pro Converter to transcode HS900 AVCHD Videos to Apple ProRes 422 perfectly compatible with FCP.

If you have the same problem about editing Panasonic HS900 AVCHD Videos in Final Cut Pro, you may follow the step-by-step guide.

Step 1. Load Panasonic HS900 AVCHD videos to PavtubeAVCHD MTS/M2T to FCP Converter for Mac.
Just connect HS900 to iMac with USB cable, and copy the files to hard drive. Run Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as the best Panasonic MTS to FCP Converter, and click the “Add” button to load 1920×1080 .mts videos.
Step 2. Choose the best output video format for editing in FCP.
Clock the format column and choose the Final Cut Pro > Apple ProRes 422 (*.mov). It’s the best video format for FCP.

Step 3. If you want to adjust the output videos’ parameters, you can click settings button to change the Size, the Bitrate, and the Codec for getting the perfect effects.
Step 4. If you want to edit the video before convert HS900 MTS/M2TS to FCP MOV format, Pavtube Video Converter for Mac offers easy but useful edit function as shows below.
Step 5.Click Convert button to convert Panasonic HS900 video to Apple ProRes for FCP editing on Mac OS X Lion.

You can click “Edit” button to perform edit functions such as crop, trim, flip, effect, watermark and audio replace. To eliminate interlacing effect, simply check Deinterlacing box under Effect tab.
ivy00135 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:31 am
Post subject:
制服酒店
酒店上班
高雄酒店經紀
台南酒店經紀
高雄酒店經紀
高雄高登酒店經紀公司
便服酒店
傳播小姐
公主
制服酒店