iPhone Forum

General Discussion - Rocketballz RBZ Irons Take Your Feel to a New Level

Lilian1 - Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:45 am
Post subject: Rocketballz RBZ Irons Take Your Feel to a New Level
Nowadys, there are more and more peopel playing golf. What a wonderful game it is! Don't you have the same opinion as mine? Therefore, many good golf clubs come to the market. As for me, I have always been the Taylormade fan. It is commongly known that Taylormade has released many popular products. Today, I am very gald to introduce one of their new products--Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Irons.

AS a progressive and dynamic set engineered to deliver effortless distance and a higher and straighter ball flight, their winning combination of distance and accuracy makes the new Rocketballz RBZ Irons a game-changer and positions to be one of the greatest iron sets in company history. You may have a question: what makes them so successful? On the one hand, the new "Toe-Bar" feature which positioned in the upper toe, and the new design of the Inverted Cone improve their accuracy. On the other hand, with a new vibration and sound control system in the 3-iron to pitching wedge dampens unwanted vibration without slowing the face down, it can brings you a better Feel.

Last but not the least, Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade clubheads attract me a lot, with smaller, compact short-irons, deep undercut-cavity middle-irons and large, hollow long-irons. As you can see from my introduction, they are able to satisfy you from both apperance and performance. There is no reason that you do not take Taylormade RBZ Irons home.
wts30286 - Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:54 am
Post subject:
酒店經紀
酒店小姐
少爺
高雄便服店
高雄制服店
高雄便服店
少爺
酒店經紀
利菁
暑假打工